Bad painful cramps at 8wks

LNWXO

Reaction score
Its 4am here and I am led in bed in so much pain, absolutely terrified. No blood yet but I’m not going to be surprised if it appears because it’s so painful.

Its 4am here and I am led in bed in so much pain, absolutely terrified. No blood yet but I’m not going to be surprised if it appears because it’s so painful.

Hope the pains have eased off sweet and all is ok xx

Really hope everything will be ok and the cramps are just normol stretching pains.

Hoping everything is ok! Maybe go to the emergency room if they’re that bad and get checked out!

Hi girls,
Well I woke up feeling ok ish and then had a bad belly this morning. Not sure if it was what I ate that night or what but have felt awful today. Not being sick but feel so sick I’m struggling to eat and drink :(
Sorry I took so long to reply, even the thought of going on here makes me feel nauseous lol xx

Hi girls,
Well I woke up feeling ok ish and then had a bad belly this morning. Not sure if it was what I ate that night or what but have felt awful today. Not being sick but feel so sick I’m struggling to eat and drink :(
Sorry I took so long to reply, even the thought of going on here makes me feel nauseous lol xx

Oh thank God ure ok I've been worried about you.
How's the tummy now. Maybe u had a tummy bug or something hon.
My sickness has kicked in to. Thankfully I'm not throwing just feel sick and gag every now and again esp at smells and the looks of something. The tired mess hit to. Like who switched off my on switch. Plus I'm a emotional wreck hahaha.
I'm welcoming these symtoms it's great to actually feel pregnant.
Hope ure feeling alot better now

Hope your okay girl!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"