Bad timing

Lady00

Reaction score
Hello
Firstly I have found this site very informative & supportive.
I have just experienced a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks, I had to have a d&c. This has been an emotional roller coaster made worse by the fact I'm getting married next week :( after the d&c I only had light spotting for one day.

I will be married 7 days after the d&c does this mean no sex at all on my honeymoon & wedding night, also no swimming or spas? The nurse advised 2 weeks no sex or until the bleeding stops but since I never really bled I am worried and don't want to end up with an infection.

I am so devestated at a time when I should be happy and excited.

Thanks ladies

I am so deeply sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Please listen to your doctor and no sex or anything for 2 weeks, I would not want you to risk any infection.. Thinking Of You :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi there,

I am so sorry for your loss. Andypanda is right though you don't want to risk an infection, I know the timing isn't great with your wedding but to be honest alot of couples are too exhausted at the end of their wedding they just want to get some sleep. Just try and focus on your lovely wedding day big hugs x

Thank you. I think I already knew the answer but just wanted to be sure. I also have one more question, am I allowed to have a drink at my wedding. I'm not on any painkillers or anti biotics but I forgot to ask the doc.

I just hope this gets easier, I have had good and bad days. My fiancée is very supportive but I have been a complete mess at times. Does anyone have any tips to keep positive and get through this?

:)

have a lovely wedding and honeymoon, know that when you come back and you're both ready you can try again and hopefully in 10 months or so time you'll have your beautiful baby to hold x

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to take some time for yourself and enjoy your wedding and honeymoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->