BAH!

CrystalJMM

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So according to the OPK'S I ovulated kind of early this month CD11, last month was CD16. This time I was only positive for 1 day while last month it was 6 days of positives. Anyway we dtd the day before my supposed O and the day of. My temps were all over this month because of a cold so they've been no help. I'm still having a lot of milky thick CM though. I've never had much but I did this month and even had a lot in my panties today before I showered. Definitely not usual for me. I took both a hpt and an OPK and they were both negative. I'm not due for af for 7 more days and I'm only 9DPO. Is there a chance? What do y'all think? Also, I've been taking conceiveeasy for almost 3 weeks now. I'm wondering if it's got my body making more CM? anyone used it before?

Thanks for any help!

It's possible hun but there's just no way to know until you either test positive or af comes. Can we still see your chart even tho you were sick?

Sure, it's crazy though! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-16-07-00-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-16-07-00-50.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
I'm 12 DPO today and according to my app not due for AF until next Saturday but I had red on the tissue today after my FMU. the app tells me to take a pregnancy test today but I really don't think it's worth it and since I O'ed early this month I wonder if my cycle is just coming early? Nothing is clear to me during this process...lol

Any input or thoughts at all? There has been nothing on the tissue for my other bathroom trips since this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->