Baked Potatoes

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
lol! i know i sound realy stupid ! but i had a craving for a baked potatoe the other day and tryed to make 1:)) i put it in the oven for 1 1/2 hours .... it was still realy hard? do you guys know how to make aperfact soft baked potatoe:D?

prick it with a fork hun to make holes, then i wrap it in tin foil with some butter and salt inside and garlic if you like.
if you are lazy - do it in the microwave comes out good too, dont use foil tho!

stab it a few times bung it in the micro for 10 mins :rofl: thts wot i do!!!

I prick it with fork loads of times stick it in microwave for 10 mins then wrap in tinfoil & finish it off in oven for 20 mins!

To do my potatoes I just stab the potatoe a few times with knife (not so much so it falls apart/sperates) brush with plenty of olive oil add a bit of salt & whack em in oven - takes ages. Skins is nice and crisp but I like them like that!

Quicker way
heat overn - stab em - microwave em for 10 mins then brush lightly with olive oil - tad bit of salt - half hour nice crispy skins!

Soft skins just microwave 10-15 mins - test with fork - more time if required depending on your microwave!

Oh whats nice is little baby potatoes brush lightly in olive oil - sprinkle of salt - whack in oven - cook for 45 mins til nice an mmmmm roll them in a bowl with butter! Min jacket spuds!

Nice add is before cooking roll them in a bowl of olive oil (not loads) - teaspoon of lazy garlic (depending how many you do in one go) and sprinkle over rosemary & or parsley (I use both lighter on the parsley although not loads on either) - spoon into roastin/casserole dish and again once cooked roll in butter!

I like any jacket potato, but oven cooked taste so much better than microwave!

Loads of cheese and butter too, mmmmmmmmm

yum - I love jacket potatoes!! :thumpup:

I cook mine like Wobbles - using baby potatoes but I add a bit of runny honey too. It makes them lovely and crispy and caramelised (but not good for the waistline :lol:)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"