Baking a much wanted bean & cant stop smiling

cazza22

Mummy to 4
Reaction score
Hi girls :hugs:

Firstly congrats to everyone who got there BFP's and :babydust: & GL vibes to all u lovelies TTC :kiss:.
I just want to share my BFP with you all as i wanna shout it from the rooftops but in real life i knows im not allowed hahaha :haha:. I had a chemical last month & 3 weeks later on a month we werent trying we actually did it!! :cloud9:
We have been trying for almost 4 years & alot of heartache later im finally feeling positive about this bean & praying he/she snuggles in tight for the duration of his/her cooking time :winkwink:. I CANNOT wait to be a mummy FX'd hey girls :thumbup:.
PICTURE ATTACHED :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=124250&stc=1&d=1286634421

H&H 9 Months 2 all xxxxx lov Caz xxxxx

that's beautiful
COngrats!

congratulations hun ive also been trying for 4 years i hope i get my BFP soon :)

Congrats hun hope this is your turn xxxxx

Awwwww thanks so much Fluffy, I so hope i am where you are in 20 weeks chicks that would be amazingggg :cloud9:.

So chuffed for u chick & ur avatar is adorable xxxx Lov Caz xxxx

OMW I am so excited for you. I'll be praying for your little bean that this is a good sticky little one to grace you with it's presence in the next 9 months, lol.

How awesome :dance: :dance: :dance: I keep checkin the BFP thread just hoping to see your name!!!! Congrats to you and your DF. Mwah!

HOW HAVE I MISSED THIS HUNNI, OMG MISSY!!!!

I am so pleased for you, HUGE HUGE Congratulations, keep smiling hun and I would love the change in method to have been your right time. x x x x

lots and lots of sticky :dust: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->