Baking a much wanted bean & cant stop smiling

HOW HAVE I MISSED THIS HUNNI, OMG MISSY!!!!

I am so pleased for you, HUGE HUGE Congratulations, keep smiling hun and I would love the change in method to have been your right time. x x x x

lots and lots of sticky :dust: x x x

Awwwww hey kitty, i was gonna pm you on fb to tell you but i havent seen you much on there or here. Where you bin hidin mrs??
Like i told you we decided to have a month off this month and well as you can see i got my bfp im in shock to be honest??? Heres the tests bottom one was this AM 13dpo? might b less than that ive not bin tracking OV so im just going off wen i could have got caught (not had much nookie this month lol).

Here they are
https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=124831&stc=1&d=1286814773

I will stop once the test line is darker than the control or i get my digi 3+.

Im feelin positive though :thumbup: just hope it rubs off on my little bean hehe xxxx

How u doing chick? i see uve got another holiday planned, im so jelous!!! xxxxxLov Caz xxxxx

congrats - see you in First Tri xx

Yeah defo hun im just draggin my feet for a little while until i get dareing enough to head over to 1st tri lol :haha: im all comfy over in TTCAL & too scared to jinx myself. I'll be over very soon though :winkwink:, Congrats on ur little bean huny :happydance: H&H 9 months xxxxxxxx Lov Caz

You have just given me sooo much hope been ttc here almost 4 years,doc said only thing he can forsee being a problem is me losing weight which I have been,May I ask if you did anything different?
Huge CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have just given me sooo much hope been ttc here almost 4 years,doc said only thing he can forsee being a problem is me losing weight which I have been,May I ask if you did anything different?
Huge CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey huny bun,

This months BFP came as a complete shock as just last month we decided to have a break from TTC as it was getting so stressful, the month we took our mind off it we actually caught our eggy :shrug: like i say total shock. OH has been on Well man tablets for conception (just bought at boots) i dont know if those helped his spermies? Give them a shot hun.
As for ur doc saying u need to lose weight, thats a pile of bull, there are loads of plus size healthy pregnant women, ur GP needs to pull his finger out and help u concieve huny, u must be so frustrated after 4 years trying bless you. We have concieved b4 but unfortunately all have ended in MC's :cry:.
Im hoping this bean is my forever bean :baby:

Sending you tons of babydust & GL wishes chick i hope u get ur answers, keep me updated ok xxxx Lov Caz xxxxxx

Cazza...how did i miss this?

congrats sweetheart couldnt wish this on a more deserving person

sending beanie sticky dust and to you a long h&h 8 months now!
xxx

That is one long road...I hope now that this is the beginning of a whole new and wonderful journey :)

Cazza...how did i miss this?

congrats sweetheart couldnt wish this on a more deserving person

sending beanie sticky dust and to you a long h&h 8 months now!
xxx

Awwww thankyou gorgeous :hugs:

Im praying this is it for me i swear i dont kno what i will do if i lose another bean :nope:. FX'd he/she really wants to come into the world this time :thumbup:.
I Hope u get ur BFP very soon sweet cheeks :kiss: keep me updated ok xxxx Lov Caz xxxxx

how are u feeling?

x

hey huny thanks for asking :hugs: Im feeling tired more than anything, very sore boobies & such tender nipples. Keep getting waves of nausea that come and go and have had some crampy feelings which to be honest scare the poo outta me, but i think its all normal.

How bout u huny? how u bin feelin? i see ur just 1 day behind me :happydance: yay for June bugs :kiss: xxxxxxxxxx Lov Caz xxxxxxxxx

Glad its all ok :D Ive had some cramps too and you immediatly think 'oh no' or if u feel wet down there, rush to the loo to check :blush:

Yeah Ive got achy boobs, tired and a couple of bouts of nausea in the morning but apart from that im 'normal' lol

:) xxxxx

Awwww good huny, im im so pleased :hugs: FX'd these little ones are just getting snugg as bugs xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->