Baking Soda Gender Test

when you do this test, it's important to make sure the baking soda is fresh!

I took the test while pregnant with DS and it fizzled, meaning boy, so for me it was right.

Funny enough I just took it a few mins ago, and this time it did nothing, so for me that means girl :pink: :)

Has anyone done the intelligender test? I did with DS and it was right - just did it this morning and it says boy again. Everything is pointing to boy! Anyone else tried it?

I have read that those things are poo. My friend took one that said boy and they are having a girl.

I just did it and it said boy. It would be interesting to come back and update this once we know for sure and see if it was right.

I've read that they more often say boy even if it's a girl. I feel silly for paying so much for the silly thing! 🙈
Will definitely come back and update! I have a scan booked for 3 weeks today, I'll be just off 14 weeks so hoping there will be some good clues! I had a scan at 8 weeks and again at 10, totally getting a boy vibe from them!

I did the baking soda test yesterday and it had tons of fizz like a beer out of the tap. I won't know the gender until July 30th

Lucy - I did the itelligens gender test last pregnancy with my mmc and it said girl.

I'm sorry about your mmc Spudtastic. are you going to do the test this time?

Just did this whacky thing and it fizzled lol. Have a scan today so lets see if its right!

It's definitely baking soda is it? Cos there's something called baking powder, I found it in my cupboard (not much of a baker) and it fizzed like crazy! But nothing with bicarb of soda

Baby was on its tummy with its legs closed and the doc culdn't get a good look, she didn't take a guess tho but im thinking another girl*lol oh boy *rolls eyes**

I did it for my daughter who is now two and It was flat. I'm expecting Now and did it and it fizzed I feel like this one is a boy. Only time will tell. I also did the salt test and the red cabbage. They all came out boy this time around. Good luck to all of ya 😊

I just did it.. It didn't fizz. This will be fun. I am due for an anatomy scan in August

Has anyone found out since posting? Our scan is July 22! Getting close!

I only have baking powder not soda, will baking powder work the same?

No, the powder is made of something completely different so it won't work. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->