Baking Soda Gender Test

We have a scan on July 2. Will be almost 14 weeks so thinking they'll have a fair idea as they knew boy the first time at just under 12 weeks!

Mine did nothing at first and then just got white at the top but no fizz, what does that mean?

Baking powder is just cornstarch and baking soda so it will do in a pinch :)

Btw it's been accurate for me both times now! Said girl last time, boy this time!

Worked for me! Didn't fizz at all. Just sat there. We are expecting a girl.

We have our ultrasound in the morning, when I took this a couple of weeks ago it about fizzed over the rim. We'll see if it was accurate, however DO NOT DO THIS TEST IF YOU ARE QUEASY. Cleaning up I about puked everywhere.

Baking soda test was accurate! We are indeed welcoming Oliver James into the world in November!

I had the feeling it was a boy since the beginning. Ramzi method, baking soda test & Chinese Gender Chart all said boy too. :)

Yayy congrats! Now I have faith in my test only four more days to confirm!

How's everyone doing? Scan day for me today! Just a tad nervous to say the least...😁 hoping I get a good nub/potty shot. I'm still leaning towards boy!

Congrats on your little boy, Eleanoir!

We had the 12 week ultrasound (baby measuring 13+5) and the dr said boy! I wasn't comcinced! Looked so different to my sons scans, he had a prominent jaw and just looked like a boy. This one looked like it has long skinny legs and a round face. So I believed the dr but also had to book a private gender scan. There's a place nearby that do it at 14 weeks so i went yesterday evening. After looking for a second she said 'want to know? Totally girl' I knew it!! How did the dr get it so wrong! So I'm over the moon!! I've been heaps more sick this time and yesterday spent the day vomiting! I figure it's her way of saying 'im all girl!!' So it's been a bit of a roller coaster to say the least! Can't wait to tell the dr he was wrong (he wasn't very friendly). The ultrasound place said they've never been wrong at 14 weeks so to believe it and paint the room pink 💖💖

What do you think?? Girl?! If so the baking soda was incorrect for me. So was the intelligender test. I only dreamt about boys too! But different to last time I've had acne, been more moody and worse ms that is still going.
Baby measuring 14+2 in this one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 20
Since I started the thread, I figured I might as well update for future stalkers. It was right for me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 8
Congratulations!

I did the baking soda test a few days ago and it predicted girl. Will find out in August fingers crossed!

I did this today but not sure what the result was really?! Does it really have to fizz like when you first pour out coke and it nearly fizzes over the top or just a bit if fizzing?

Mine did nothing at first then fizzed a bit like flat coke? Then stopped altogether!!

Weird!! X

How far along do you have to be to try this out? I know it's way too earlier for me but I can't wait to start guessing what it is!

How far along do you have to be to try this out? I know it's way too earlier for me but I can't wait to start guessing what it is!

I did it really early maybe 5 or 6 weeks and it worked :) I found this idea on another site and it said to do it early. Try!!

Worked for me both pregnancies. Both times I had fizzing, pregnant with a boy twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->