Baltimore, MD meetup!

Leids

Mommy :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

No idea how to plan this so just threw it up here. :) I'm about 45 minutes away from inner-harbor. Any time of the week works for me but I know there are some working mommas so weekend is good too! Only weekend I can't do is the weekend of May 18th because of William's bday party. :D

Ideas from me would be.. orioles game and aquarium. :haha: That's about all I'm familiar with in Baltimore! I'm down for anything though.

And a question, since it is the weekend. OH's or no OH's? I'm fine either way. :)

I'm in! Weekends are hit or miss because we often go to OC. Starting next week I am switching from full-time to part-time (YIPEE) so I will be available Mon, Tues, Friday to meet up! (ETA- realized I sounded like I can't do weekends...I can, we just go away a lot :))

I say NO OHs :) At least at first!

weekends are usually best for me, but I'll be off the week of July 4th if you ladies are around!

The Science Center has a really cute infant room, so that's my idea! I've also heard great things about Port Discovery, though I haven't been there.

Week of July 4th would be fine for me. :) I don't think we have anything planned for that week at the moment.

I've heard of port discovery as well. I haven't checked out the the science center! I've been to a children's museum in Delaware but haven't ventured out. Inner harbor has a lot of fun things in general. May have to find a meeting point because I'm really really bad at getting lost, hence asking about OH's because he's much better at directions. :blush:

Susannah, OC = Ocean City? How far away is that from everyone? I'll be taking William to Rehoboth a good amount this summer. Ick, just looked, apparently Ocean City is closer to me than it is for everyone in Baltimore! Quite a hike.

I'm not sure about the week of July 4th, I know we are going to OC (yes, ocean city :)) some time around there. We own a condo in OC so it's our second home basically.

Leids I am terrible with directions too. I get lost all the time.

What about any weekends? Just considering all possibilities. Also if you guys want to do OHs I'm fine with that! I'm really up for anything! :)

Any weekend is good with me! Just not June - my June is nutso.

When I get a chance I'll PM the other people who were interested too. I think it was Jaylynne and CeeDee.

No OH's are fine, as long as we have an easy spot to get to I'm good. :)

I have to find out when my OH's company picnic is (sometime in July), and I believe we've already gotten tickets to a Phillies game on July 5th. Those are just small things though.

My June is busy, but July I'm good. I only have the weekend of the 6th not available for July otherwise I'm good. I have every other Monday off and I'm willing to take a vacation day.

I say no OH's at first.

I'm good either way in term's of OH's, but mine probably won't come... He loves any excuse for some "alone time" :haha:

Want to try for a July weekend?

I'm good either way in term's of OH's, but mine probably won't come... He loves any excuse for some "alone time" :haha:

Want to try for a July weekend?

My OH does too. If I mention Moma's and babies (ie baby shower) he's suddenly busy. :haha:

I'm pretty sure my DH's company picnic is the second weekend in July (so July 13th/14th). I'm good any other time for July though. :) I'll confirm with him today to make sure though.

I'm silly and forgot to update. :dohh: My DH checked and the company picnic is July 20th, so I'm good any other weekend (or even the 21st).

July 6th is out for me, but I think I can do any other weekend in July :)

Hi girls! I'm about 45-1 hr from inner harbor. I'd love to join, if that's ok?

Yes, let's get this going and pick a July weekend! How about the last weekend!

Gidz, I didn't realize you were so close :)

Last weekend works for me! We should come home from vacation that Friday.

Noelle - I live in PA, right over the line! I used to work near the inner harbor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->