• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bambino mio nappies

bitethebullet

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm thinking about trying cloth nappies this time around. I notice aldi will have bambino mio starter sets for £14.99 in their baby event (4 nappies, liners and 2 covers I think). Just wondering what these are like. can they handle breastmilk poo?

I have seen that today and was just wondering the same. Will be interested to see what people think.

Im thinking of buying some i have a massive stash of tots bots with dd2 and i be honest not overly impressed with them but im changeing my stash around for baba #3

I have just ordered and it arrived today Bambino Mio starter set newborn to toddler from Kiddicare as it was in the sale - hope someone on here has used them and they are good as would be nice to have a real person review :thumbup:

I may need to take a trip to Aldi if they have sets that cheap :thumbup:

I used bambino mio with dd1. Found that they held breastmilk poo better without using the liners but still weren't great!!

Oh :( hope I have better luck were those the all in ones or the 2 part system?

If you nippa fasten Bambino Mios they're OK,and they make good inserts for pocket nappies. The AIO and pocket system are the least efficient system's IMO, and most efficient of all are good old terry squares, but using decent wraps or wool covers, not plastic pants!

I've now gone a bit mad buying nappies. My husband is really not pleased (I think he is unconvinced of the benefits of cloth diapering- he thinks the energy used washing, detergent etc. outweighs any environmental benefit)! I've bought a few AIOs for my husband to use but also picked up a bundle of size 1 bamboo little lambs and a few different wraps from ebay. I also got a large bundle of prefolds and bambino mil wraps from a friend on top of the ones I got from aldi! :/ I hope things go well and my husband isn't proved correct (that it's far too much work for very little reward...).

We bought the aldi offer in May too, our DS was only a few weeks old then and we loved cloth so much we've never gone back to disposables, we now have 8 prefolds, 11 size 1 Sandys and totsbots with wraps for night time and 12 AIOs for fay times. DS is just about still in size 1 two parters at 4 months and i think they will last about another month or so, the AIO ones still feel a bit big and we do get a few leaks with them because we can't get them tight enough round his legs but cloth napping has been so much easier than we thought and DS has never had any nappy rash or anything. Good luck with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->