Bambino Mio

kglo

Mum of 3 Boys
Reaction score
I have read the review page and these nappies seem to have a poor review.

Is anyone using them that has good experience of them.

Help, I don't want to shell out heaps of money on a product that is no good.

I had a couple to use when Theo was newborn and tbh I wouldnt really bother. You can get good bamboo terries and nature babies wraps that work out CHEAPER and do a better job than the Mios.

I have some and I dont ever reach for them, prefer terry nappies and my others way over them!

Looks like I should get Little Lambs then !

Any experience with them?

I only use mio's as a 'home' nappy, they need changing to frequently for my likeing, were great for starting out though.

As for Little lambs, i'm not keen they're so bulky which just looks daft! Never had a problem with absorbancy though, just wish they were trimmer.

Any reason why it's a choice of the two?

When i first started looking at cloth nappies i loved the look of the motherease nappies, got some pre-loved then found lots of different types i wanted to try.

I have sold all but about 6 of my motherease (had 20+) as they're my least fav nappy. I just don't reach for them now.

your best bet would be to try out a few types before investing in a particular types then you will know what works for you and your LO.

Any reason why it's a choice of the two?

When i first started looking at cloth nappies i loved the look of the motherease nappies, got some pre-loved then found lots of different types i wanted to try.

I have sold all but about 6 of my motherease (had 20+) as they're my least fav nappy. I just don't reach for them now.

your best bet would be to try out a few types before investing in a particular types then you will know what works for you and your LO.

WSS ^^^ some sites will offer you mixed starter packs (i do too) so that way you can get a good range of nappies that would suit.

I dont find the LL absorbant enough... I think Bethan might just pee for England though...

I use the bambino nappies but with a mothercare smart nappy outer. I really like that combination, it was the wraps I hated from bambino - too much holding everything in place while dealing with wriggly baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->