Banned for advertising by mistake (i hope)

A

andehh1

Was hoping to make my first post under different circumstances (father as of 30th may, but i was waiting for things to settle down a bit before i started posting) but when i logged in a few mins ago (baby keeping me up) i found i had been banned for spamming/advertising. The only thing iv done so far is send off 2 requests last week & the week before asking for access to the mens room. I know i didn't have any posts but i was hoping to ask for some advice from a male perspective on what i should expect/can do during labour & at the hospital. :)

Iv been registered for several months now but havnt posted since a very poorly thought out introduction i did 9 months ago (sorry again), but i still use the account to search the forums and browse through threads from people in a similar situations to me.

Would it be possible to re-check my account '' Andehh '' and just confirm why it was banned, and if possible, if it could be unbanned?

thanks in advance :)

wendy that made me laugh for some reason lol

Ive brought this to the attention of Admin for you to look into.

Didn't you make some weird post about hats?

I don't think so! :p if i was going to advertise i can't say hats would be the first thing that would come to mind! (Although now that you mention it i do have a rather fetching old lady hat from a party i went to a few months ago, a bargin at £5!) :blush:

hehe, thanks for letting the admins know Arcanegirl! Ill await their response! :)

Hi there.

I've had a look at your account and it does seems like one of your posts was misconstrued as spam. I've now reactivated your old account.

Regards,
S.C>

Many thanks StirCrazy. :)

Out of curiosity, how would that spam post have been made? Would someone (a bot etc) have guessed my password, or would there have been another way round it. Main reason being its the first time its happened to me and it was a fairly secure password (i thought) & the same strength as passwords i use for some more important websites use. (savings accounts, billing accounts etc)

Many thanks StirCrazy. :)

Out of curiosity, how would that spam post have been made? Would someone (a bot etc) have guessed my password, or would there have been another way round it. Main reason being its the first time its happened to me and it was a fairly secure password (i thought) & the same strength as passwords i use for some more important websites use. (savings accounts, billing accounts etc)

No it wasn't a bot or anything sinister like that. I think one of our mods/or spam filter may have misread your post on Quidsco.

i think it might have been me actually, the name does seem familiar :blush:
My apologies :blush:

ah yes, i remember trying to post about Quidco. I was hoping for my first post to be a useful one, so figured letting people know about Quidco (I dont get any commission or anything - its just saved me quite a bit of money) would be a good way of doing it!

Will try again once my post count is up a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->