Barbie house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mum21boy1girl

Reaction score
Hi all, i was wondering if any of your kids have a barbie house, which one and would you recommend it?
my daughter has been asking for the barbie dreamhouse for a few yrs now, and was thinking of getting it her for Christmas this yr, but the reviews were mixed, alot of people say it took over 3 hours to build and is flimsy, it is $150 so don't want to spend that much if it is not worth it, thanks :)

We bought this one for my daughter last year and it's still together but the elevator string broke... it's not the most sturdy out out there but the accessories that came with it are sooooo cute! Half of them are lost now though, which is more of our fault as we should have had one container for everything and just let her to go town with it all.

I am sure you can find better for less $$

We spent $100 on it on sale, regular price is $200

Attachments

• pTRUCA1-15437913dt.jpg
    pTRUCA1-15437913dt.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 4
Oh and it did take quite a while to build!

We had it and it did take a long time to build, it all broke after 6 months so personally i don't rate it for the price it is x

We got this https://www.amazon.co.uk/Barbie-R41...&qid=1410113181&sr=8-13&keywords=barbie+house Barbie house, DD1 was asking for one a few yrs back, didn't want to spend a fortune on one that would be played with xx

My DD wanted the Dream House as well. But i decided to buy her the Frozen 2 in 1 castle instead, as she loves Frozen !!! All she wanted was a place to play with her barbies!!!

My daughter has one of the plastic ones and plays with it all the time, it does fall to bits quite a lot and she's snapped the roof but you can't tell really. She wants one of the Kidkraft ones for Christmas this year though, they're wooden so hopefully will be stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"