Bath time is such a comotion!

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Here's how it goes. I decide I'm going to give her a bath. I check to see if she's hungry - she's not. I get everything ready, go get her undressed and...voila! She has pooped. This happens every single time, no matter what time we do her bath. So I get her cleaned up, put her in the bath and ...what do you know, she pees! So I take her back out, get new bath water, put her back in. She's too long for her tub so she kicks all the soap and water scoop off. Get her out, just as I lay her on the towel...hysterical crying fit because she wants a bottle and I have to struggle to get her diaper on and dressed so I can feed her. :dohh:

Are your bath times as eventful?? This happens every single time, same sequence of events every single time, morning noon or night :dohh:

My little girl used to scream blue murder the second she got out of the bath, it was her bedtime too and I didn't want her getting so stressed out when she was due to go to sleep. I had given her a feed proir to her bath too, so she wasn't starving... a few peeps on here made suggestions and now when I get her out of the bath I have to give her a dummy, that keeps her calm while I get her dried and dressed and then I take it away, feed her and put her to bed. She is good as gold now, and sometimes she doesn't even need her dummy immedietly after the bath.

Maybe you could try that? It might help...? Good luck anyway - I know how difficult it is to dress a screaming baby!!! x

We've been putting Hannah's tub into the bigger tub so we can fill it full of water. This way Hannah can kick and splash all she wants but doesn't make a mess. :lol: Our bathtimes aren't that eventful though, she loves being bathed and we do it around the same time every night

we too used to put maddi's baby bath in the big tub, much easier now she's in he bath seat. though sometimes are bath time are a commotion as get maddi all bathed and dressed and then she has an explosive poo :sick: so back in the bath :dohh: x

They don't sell bath seats here :hissy:

We've used the big tub from the start too, Tiggy comes in the bath with me. She pees in the bath - but there is so much water no one notices! Haha she used to love her baths but as she has gotten older she doesn't like it anymore.

Annabelle has a wee everytime you lift her onto her towel without fail its really bloody annoying

Lou
xxx

Not commotion in that way :lol: but I regularly end up wet from head to toe because she loves bath time and splashes all over the place and by the time the bath is over I have such a mess in my bathroom that it would be easier just to move instead of cleaning it up :dohh:

Yeah I put her in the big bath too since she's started leaning she can splash and kick the last little while! She doesn't mind actually being IN the bath, its the before/after/peeing thing :(

I bathe with Helena and it is non eventful because I have Brian hand her to me, I play around with her and then hand her back over to him. I am sure she pisses in it every time. :rofl: No poop yet, thank god!

I bath with Jasmine too... I try not to think about the pee... Im sure all that warm water helps... :rofl: I usually bath her right after dinner, but she has a pretty on time eating schedule.

Here's how it goes. I decide I'm going to give her a bath. I check to see if she's hungry - she's not. I get everything ready, go get her undressed and...voila! She has pooped. This happens every single time, no matter what time we do her bath. So I get her cleaned up, put her in the bath and ...what do you know, she pees! So I take her back out, get new bath water, put her back in. She's too long for her tub so she kicks all the soap and water scoop off. Get her out, just as I lay her on the towel...hysterical crying fit because she wants a bottle and I have to struggle to get her diaper on and dressed so I can feed her. :dohh:

Are your bath times as eventful?? This happens every single time, same sequence of events every single time, morning noon or night :dohh:

My little boy does this too.
I've found taking him out of the bath sooner rather than later helps us. As he's had that much 'fun' he's tired himself out and he's hungry. I even mix the bottle ready for when he comes out now!! And have fed him just wrapped in a towel!! :dohh:
The pee-ing , his Daddy finds this :rofl:

Lexie loves her baths. In her own -or- in the big bath on her own. But as soon as I lift her out and wrap her in her towel. She crys! And crys! and crys, until she's fully dressed. :rofl: There's not been once where she's never cried after getting out of the bath. But she soon stops when I give her her bottle. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->