Bathing with baby

Chellebelle

Reaction score
Simeon has been really uncomfortable all day... it's like he has constipation but he doesn't... I think he is just getting used to his bowels. Anyway, at one point he was so upset I thought a bath might relax him. So we just had our second bath together and he loved it! We only had a few minutes first time as I was scared of him getting upset... second time he went in his baby bath and cried through the whole thing... so this time, we bathed together for a good 20 minutes and I have never seen him so content and happy. I swear he almost looked like he was smiling. :happydance:

I think that was the best bonding experience for us yet. I filled the bath quite deep so I could hold him in the water to his shoulders and I was moving him around in the water as if he was swimming... then he cuddled up to me and we relaxed together in the bath. When I took him out he lay there for ages so quiet whilst I got dressed and he never made a noise whilst I dressed him.

Just wanted to share :cloud9:

xxx

AWW he loved it!! :) It must have really soothed his poor tummy.

aww, that's really lovely. Simeon is such a gorgeous little boy! We bathed with Alasdair all the time when he was that age and I agree, it's really good for bonding :)

i bathe with jack alot still and i have to agree its a lovely way to bond x

Aww thats so lovely Chelle:cloud9:

Brooke however is not so convinced going in the big bath, shes ok for 5 minutes until she realises where she is then screams :rofl:

Aw that's lovely! Niamh enjoys our baths too. It's a great way to cuddle up together. She did poo in the last one though :rofl:

:rofl: that's what Simeon did the other day when I put him in his baby bath - he looked around, then looked at me as if to say "WHYYYY!?!?!" then screamed :rofl:

:rofl: I almost thought he was going to poo in this one!

Awww so sweet! I used to bathe with Hayden all the time, I loved it, it's great for bonding, I would nurse him often while bathing too, we both just loved it. He's getting kind of big for it now but sometimes he still showers with me

Infact Chelle because of you i am now running a bath to give it another go and see what happens this time lol

Brennan was the same at that age, hated the baby bath, loved to be in with me.

never had a bath with my man that young as couldnt even get in the bath myself after havin c section but now and then still bath with leeon x

This is Hermiones favoirte thing, in with me or on her own. she loves the water cant wait till she has her final jabs and i can take her swimming. she is always in a deep bath, even in her baby bath.

she comes out so relaxes, and now i rub baby moisturiser in, giving a baby massage. its a good way to send her to bed.

glad you enjoyed the bonding

aww I can't wait to take Simeon swimming too.

let us know how the bath went Holly!!! Hope it goes well.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->