Batman or Spiderman toys for 4 yr old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenstar

Reaction score
Looking for ideas for my 4 yr old. He doesn't have any Batman or Spiderman toys but says he likes them...what would you recommend? No particular budget.

I have got my 4 year old a Batman flying superhero, batman pyjamas, Lego juniors batman and Spiderman sets, Spiderman freezeez mug, marvel mashers Spiderman and green goblin, we already have figures etc as he has got an oldest brother

Imaginext definately. We have the bat cave, joker funhouse, and batmobile. Also getting Gotham city jail this year. Marvel mashers seem good too, we have bought a few

I reeeeally want to get DS the Marvel action figure set from Disney, it's currently £60 down from £80 but I'm already over budget for him! He has a few of the spider man figure sets from Tescos which are pretty cheap, only about £7-£10, he's got a few and loves them. He's got a few TMNT figures from toys r us, I like figures as he uses his imagination quite wildly with them lol and there's less bits to make a mess and get lost.

Weve bought DS mainly spiderman figures/ vehicles etc with a few batman bits too. We will be getting the imaginext batcave for his birthday x

Another vote for imaginext batman. Our collection has been played with every single day for over two years. It's really sturdy and the figures are small enough to take along to places like restaurants or church to keep the kids entertained and quiet.

DS has only recently started to like Batman and Spider-Man and we had mostly finished his presents so my mum has got him the Imaginext Batcave and FIL has got him some Imaginext figures and cars. They look fab! Toys R Us often have them out on display so you can have a good look at what you're getting.

X

Imaginext sets, Lego Batman set, superhero action figures, costumes to dress up like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->