Battered mars bar??

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
has anyone actually tried one of these battered mars bars in fish and chip shops?? xx

i use to wrk in a chippy n when the boss werent there we use to batter alsorts....but they arent nice ,not for me anyways x

Me and my bf were on about these the other day lol! He said he had one and it was nice and gooey, but quite greasy!

x

aww lol wicked!!! haha im looking online for foreign candy and stuff but its soooo expensive lol xxx

Before I move back to the states, I'm definitely going to try one.

I quite like them :blush: i havent had one for ages though and now i really want one lol

Living so close to the border we get quite a few things that are popular in Scotland...a couple of years ago battered creme eggs were popular around Easter. I have to admit, battered mars bars are really yummy but have to share it with OH, theyre really sickly!

xxx

Living so close to the border we get quite a few things that are popular in Scotland...a couple of years ago battered creme eggs were popular around Easter. I have to admit, battered mars bars are really yummy but have to share it with OH, theyre really sickly!

xxx

aww the more im reading the more i want one!! lol xxx

Hubby loves the things. He also likes Oreo cookies deep fried

I love them, used tio get them all the time when i was in high school. The chippy used to do battered jam sarnies too, not so nice!!!

I love them, used tio get them all the time when i was in high school. The chippy used to do battered jam sarnies too, not so nice!!!

:| wt....? Battered jammie sarnies? ewwww

battered mars bars are great, so are battered snickers bars

Yup, you got them free if you bought a chip butty!! Dont know what they were thinking!!

Agree about battered snickers, they are lush. x

ummm batterd mars bar i had one when i was preg:blush:had a craving for it when i walked pasted the chippy:blush: soo greasy tho

I had a bite of a battered twix when I was 17 and drunk.................It was awful lol

im definately gonna have to try one nw then lol

Can people stop posting to this thread? It keeps getting bumped and I am on a diet. :rofl: and it makes me WANT ONE SOOOOO BAD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->