BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!!

I thought I'd start a place for us to chat!! :yipee:

Let me know your due dates and appointments and I'll add it to the front page xxx

Poshie

BFP - 24th December 2011
EDD - 4th September 2012
Team - :pink:
Next appointment - MW 10th July 2012

Reedy
BFP - 24th February 2012
EDD - 30th October 2012
Team - :yellow:
Next Scan - 20 weeks 13th June 2012
Scan - 38 weeks 16th October 2012 8.30am

Krissi
BFP - 10th March 2012
EDD - 16th November 2012
Next appointment - MW 16 week check 16th May 2012

Mum2Joe
BFP - 22nd March 2012
EDD - 2nd January 2013
Scan Date - 14th July 2012 :pink: or :blue: :yipee:

Sambatiki
BFP - 24th April 2012
EDD - 1st January 2013
Scan Date - 16th August 2012
Next Appointment - 16th July 2012

Missy Mojo
BFP - 3rd May 2012
EDD - 8th - 10th January 2013
Next Appointment - NT results 11th July 2012
Next appointment - 16 Week Mdiwife 26th July 2012

Elm
BFP - 12th May 2012
EDD - 18th January 2012

Hello Samba :) This is a nice idea - just hope I get round (ie. remember) to post in here as well as everywhere else!

My EDD is 4 Sept 2012 and my next appt is my 25 Week MW (no date for it yet, I need to ring up).

Edd 8-10 jan,
Nurse apt to confirm 8th may at 10:30

Eeekkk this so exciting doing this with you girlies xxx

EDD 16th Nov, next app is 16 week app but having it early on 16th May! Had my scan earlier this week and saw little monkey for the first time waving away. Getting excited now actually feels real.

What a fab idea sambs :friends:
Much cosier in here than the vast ones in the pg sections!
EDD 2nd jan 2013
I've got my booking in with my midwife tomorrow 4th may at 1.30 :argh:
1st consultant appointment with Chris next weds 9th
& she's scanning me on Monday 14th, haven't got my time yet, at 7wks :ignore:

YAYYYY this is very lovely in here!!! Will update first post over the weekend xxx

Lovely to see everyone here xxx

Morning everyone :)

how are we all, i have such a pretty test today :D

Any pics missy?

I know i have had my scan but still feel the urge to test as its such a nice feeling so may indulge in some Wilkos cheapies!!!

Are we all planning on finding out what were having?

I just thought we have a baby due every month from Sept to Jan how cool is that!!

Morning peeps.

Work has been mad today. Having a minor/MAJOR wobble about the pregnancy and what is going to happen tomorrow :( But trying my best to turn on the positivity button.

Krissi - Who is due December?? I will be staying :yellow: xxx

Missy - Aww post pics please!! xxx

Hope everyone else is well xxx :hugs:

Morning and Happy Friday ladies!

Many congrats to everyone and good to see you some 'old faces' again ;)

Looks like I will be the first to pop in Sept then! I had my 20 week scan a couple of weeks ago and found out we are on Team :pink: We are delighted to be having one of each :D

Best of luck for tomorrow Samba, I know you have alot on your mind right now :hugs:

sorry I'm late to the party guys x
Fab idea Sambs x

I'm due 30th October 2012 & next appt is 18th may for 16wk mw appt x

Anyone wanna place a bet when I'll stop feeling sick?? :rofl:

:yellow: again for us :D
heres todays pics
https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/THUMPER/IMG_9523.jpg
https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/THUMPER/IMG_9524.jpg

Morning all :friends:
Been a busy bee this morning in preparation for *the visitation* have to say in all fairness that joe & Paul did loads last night though before & after they got back from training :cloud9:
So my little cottage is positively sparkling, got to light some smelly candles in a bit, but other than that, am all ready!
Why do I feel like I'm going to be judged on my parental ability by how clean my house is?:wacko::ridiculous isn't it?!
Hope she's a bit more with it than the midwife I got with joe, who asked if I take drugs because I had incense burning :rofl:

Sambs you are entitled to major wobbles today, this time next week I'm going to be in meltdown for 3 days...you are being so brave sweetheart :hugs: I know exactly how you're feeling right now & it's not fun, please please please let us both have super dooper scans this time!

Was feeling aaaaawful 1st thing but just had a shower & managed an omelette, but can feel the queasiness building again...

Missy, you can't say that & not show pics :nope: just wrong!!:rofl: cross posted :rofl: now that's more like it!! Fabby lines :cloud9:

Reedy your sickness will end at 15+3 at 12.15 pm precisely :rofl:

Fab tests missy x

We're staying team :yellow: again too x

:rofl: thanks m2j very precise indeed x
Hope the mw gives you the all clear to have this baby Bcus your house is clean :haha:

Kerry: I'll be thinking if you alllllll day tomorrow, I'll be there holding your hand in spirit :flower:

im jealous of mw doing home visit - if mw came to my house the way it is she'd magic away this baby and take Maddox with her its a tip! but thats the fun of an 18m i guess

Lovely lines you have there Missy :) How exciting it is to have so many of us old timers as bump buddies :D

Hi everyone :hi:

I updated the first page! Can you all remember when you got your :bfp:'s? I could also put your latest scan pic on it too if you can send me the link xx

Reedy - Hope the yukky sick stops soon :hugs:

M2J - Thanks hun :hugs: I'll be there for the meltdown with my big fat smelly fish to slap you about abit, just the way you like it! Good luck with the MW today xxx Oooh will it be bloods too?

Missy - I cant see the pics at work but Im sure its a beauty, will check when Im home later.

Poshie - Thanks xxx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->