BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Thanks Sambs for doing the first page! Well I did many :test: but my first was at 10dpo on Christmas Eve 2011 :D

PS. Is this a closed group which means that only invited members can post here?

got BFP 3rd may

Maddox seems to have dropped nap! but hes soo grumpy by 3/4 pm every day i wish he wouldnt!

I got my BFP on the 24th February x

Is Maddox going all day with no sleep then missy? My son still has at least 2 hours sleep a day which I am grateful for.

Sambs, BFP was Sunday 22nd April. Frer I did the next day was the whopper, but got a bfp on an ic on the Sunday :cloud9:

Don't know if it'll be bloods sambs, she'll have fun if it is as I have the WORST veins for getting blood out of me, when they were trying to take my levels a few yrs ago they always sent for the phlebologist to do it, the on call doc tried 5 times one day & then gave up!!

Invite only poshie, we is VIP's innit :thumbup:

yep ALL day without nap - this is day 3 where hes refused his nap, he "normall" sleeps 12-2,

At my booking in appt they did bloods hun so they might do them today or might leave it till your next one x

Finley stopped having a nap when he was about 2, he has one now & again but not very often depends if we had a bad night or not x

Missy - Oh blimey! Same as my son 12-2 normally. Maybe Maddox will get back into it again ;)

I can't believe I am the only one in the group who has/going to find out the gender!

It's because your too impatient lol x
I like suprised x
Did you find out with K? I can't remember x

Yes we found out with K too :) It was a lovely surprise when we found out each time - just an earlier surprise. I do it partly because we both feel a closer bond with baby and it seems more real somehow. Totally understand people not wanting to though, each to their own eh x

i like my hubby to be the one to tell me when he hands me my wriggling bundle :D

im going to offer Maddox his nap each day, but if hes still playing in his cot after 30or so mins i'll gethim bk up.

Ooo no, we're definitely going to find out!! Far too impatient not to know & because this will be my last pg I want to plan nursery & shop in our team colours..
Paul has already named them Eric & ernie so yep were going with twin boys atm :rofl:

what has everyone else named there bumps/beans so far?

we've gone for thumper lol

Totally P x I understand people wanting to know so they can plan ahead x I'm the same as missy, dh told me we had a boy when Finley was born & it was amazing x

M2J your reason has just made me want to find out lol dh wouldn't let me though x

Our bump is called peanut this time, Dh named him, Finley wanted to call him mario lol

lol at 'him'

i havent got a feeling either way yet.....

Oops I keep saying him lol x

That's because it is a him!
Its the scientific ice lolly addict test....are you craving ice lollies...I'm pleased to tell you you're expecting a boy...foolproof

what does craving paprika prinigles and pizza mean oh and TGI fridays jack daniel chicken with cheesy mash, washed down with a sanfansicso(cherry n sour soda drink) in fact FEEED MEEEEEE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->