BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Defo agree with the practical reasons too like M2J, I have many of those too......being able to give away our huge boxes of boys clothes and replace with girls clothes, organising bedrooms etc. ;)

I was convinced this baby would be another boy, totally sure!

Our baby is called Pud, Poshie's Pud. Last time it was Poshie's Pip :D

Oh Reedy :hugs: It must be a fluke - bad pasty!

I went to wash up & the saucepan still had Finley's cheese sauce in from yesterday so chucked it in thd bin, that was it then, had to run to the toilet :sick:

I had a similar thing happen to me a few times in 1st tri. Just opening up the bin did it, also clearing up K's sick and just random smells could set me off!

I got BFP 10th March.

Reedy I feel for you hunni I have hyperemsis so am sick 10-20 times a day and feel sick all the time in between, wouldn't be so bad if it was down to food or drink but sometimes i can keep food down and feel very smug to then be sick an hour later! I had hyperemsis with Charleigh too and was sick right up until she was born so I am praying it doesn't last that long this time. I have already spent one night in hospital due to it and can't do another with things the way they are right now as its so hard finding someone to have Charleigh.

I am definately finding out again, there is a possibility I may doing this solo and so I can't afford to be sentimental. If I am having a girl its no problem but if its blue then I need to stock up!!

The names we have chosen (at the moment) is Bethany for a girl and Danny or Tommy for a boy. I really liked Oscar or Max for a boy but they didn't go down so well!!

Bumps nickname is monkey xx

Just wanted to say good luck to Samba I will be thinking about you all day. Please text me and let me know x

I was thinking when I was preggers last time we all had each others numbers to update in emergencies or if we just couldnt face it. I love it as we still text and chat regularly. I have Sambas and Reedys but if the rest of you want to swap let me know and will pm you my number x

Apart from Poshie who already knows do any of you have a feeling whether bump will be pink or blue. I am undecided I think girl but I am a different shape to last time so could be wrong. Mind you the different shape may be due to still being a bit squisher as only gave birth 6 odd months ago!!

Morning Peeps!

Scan day!! OMG :argh: Will text everyone when I get out xx Thanks for the luck xxx

Krissi - I havent got a feeling... but I know I would like a :blue: one. But obviously as long as all is well I really dont mind. Im not sure I'd be good with a girl :blush:

Reedy - Hope youre feeling better today xx

M2J - One milestone down, 9 days until scan :hugs:

Poshie - :hi:

Missy - Anymore tests??

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend? xxx

hi ladies

Kerry, wishing you all the best in the world for today, not that your gonna need it cos we're in this together ok babes

ask and ye shall receive -
todays pretty pinks!
https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/THUMPER/IMG_9539.jpg

:blush: i have the beginning of thrush :blush: im taking it as a good sign as this happened with Maddo but not til i was about 6w!

little bouts of nausea too already, had to get up to M in the night and i felt soo horrible

RE: numbers- im in germany so can understand if people dont want to txt me but my number is
+491748562483
i dont have anyones number ..

Mine is 07591628110 xx

Missy what is your real name so I can save it on phone xx

Yay so happy for Kerry x made my day :cloud9:

I Know I'm having a boy lol I'll be in shock if I have a girl lol x

Isn't it just the most fantastic news? :wohoo: :cloud9:
Soooo happy for sambs & dan, can't stop smiling!!

Lovely lines missy, balls about thrush though, get slapping the yoghurt on, got a fudge one here if you want one, may have to fish out the fudge lumps first though :rofl:

Have a good weekend fellow preggers :hugs:

:haha: at the fudge yoghurt x
Hope it goes soon hun, not nice, fab lines though x

ooooh fudge yoghurt..... yummy!!!!

M2J - Hows the pukage today?

Missy - Beautiful lines hun!!! :wohoo: Pants about the songbird :hugs:

Felt soooooo awful this morning, but had only had some melon, so there was nothing there to puke up, sheesh did I feel sickedy sick, wanted to lie on the floor of the supermarket :rofl:
Got a half hour window of wellness so just had an omelette, thought I was doing really well last night after eating some chicken noodles, but they didn't stay put very long, won't be eating those again :blush:
But it's all good! Even at my worst I'm managing to smile because I know this means that all is going well in there & Eric & ernie are growing (even though they're sucking the life out of me :rofl:)
I'm sooooo happy for you sambs, can't stop smiling, you've finally put those scan demons to rest :cloud9: how was dan in there, he must be over the moon!xx
Eta: check out sonic in your avatar!!!:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->