BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Missy - :haha: Changing your mind more often than a whore drawers :haha: Sorry about the anemia get eating that brocolli lady!

Nat - How are you getting on the GD?

Krissi, Reedy and Poshie - Hope youre all well xxxx

AFM - Had baby shower on Sunday and Baby G has been sooooo spoilt. Im such a lucky lady. Gutted though didnt take any pics at all :dohh:

yay for spoilt baby G

i'm sat in watching it rain on top of the snow and thinking OMG thats gonna freeze and just be sheets of ice!

almost done xmas shopping, need boots to deliver the prints, then i can put them in the frames and wrap. and then buy maddox's duplo sets, we're getting him a trampoline/climbing frame/slide or some thing but holding off actually getting it until easter, theres not much point buying it now as he wont be able to use it.

Hello how is everyone? Are we ready for Christmas?

My GD is rising, won't be long until I end up on medication I recon. I've seemed to have started to waddle, how does that work at 6months??

Nat - Oh thats really pants :hugs: YAYY for waddling though, have you seemed to have popped alot quicker than you did last time?

Had my 38 week docs check today, got a little bit of a urine infection but nothing to worry about. If it gets worse just need to pop in. Baby is head down but both the doc and MW couldnt feel it properly but again not too worried as my next appointment will be at the hospital due to the bank holidays etc so they can scan me there if they still cant feel it properly.

Hope everyone else is doing well xxx

:hugs: Nat

:hug: Kerry.

I have mw tomorrow. She's gonna steal blood to check iron levels and well discuss options for birth.

Hola ladies x
Sorry I'm not online as much, 2 kiddies really takes up your time, Finley is probably more demanding than Ethan lol x
I do try to get on as much as I can though x
Ethan is 7 weeks old today x
All my Xmas shopping is done just got to get dh something & finish off the wrapping x

Hope you girls are well x

Im not too bad, I'm nesting like crazy, have to remind myself i dont need to change bedding every day! i want to hoover every day too, and dusting the skirting boards!! i must be mental!!

my house is soo tidy its boring! i want to clean out the car or something, or decorate

im all ready for xmas too, finished the shopping today
i have some wrapping of one or two bits but will need to wait for oik to be in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->