BAW Bump Buddy Thread

Samba I am due next Sat so its only a day early x

Hay girls sorry I haven't been in x

Birth was perfect & totally made up for Finley's birth x I'm pretty proud of myself for doing it with just gas & air (which I couldn't even do properly lol)
Loving my boys so much, Finley keeps going up to the Moses basket to give his little brother a kiss & wants to hold him all the time x
He's not gotten jealous at all but I've been trying to include him in everything & making sure I make time for him x I know there is still time for the jealousy to kick in but so far so good x

Krissi - not long to go now eeeekk x
Nat - so sorry about the diabetes again but you are not a failure, it's just one of those things xxx
Missy - I love living with my parents but it is hard at times so know how you feel x
Kerry - glad all came back clear with the gd results, hope the house sorts itself out soon x
Miss you xxx

Krissi - Ahhhh I see, Gosh its gone quickly!! Hope youre all OK xxx

Reedy - Im so made up that all went well with Ethans birth! Esp just on G&A that really is something to be proud of xxx

Nat - How are you doing hun, when is your meeting with the consultant? Have they sorted out your insulin?

Missy - Hope youre OK.... not long now until you move! Only 9 days to go! I bet youre so excited!

AFM - All good here, busy weekend as usual. Not looking forward to work on Monday but only 3 weeks left or so!

Wahoo for only 3 weeks left, that will go pretty quick I bet x

Reedy - Funnily enough I was just saying the opposite in my journo! :haha:

How is everyone?

3 weeks isn't long at all hun x it's the last few weeks of pregnancy that go slow I think x

Reedy - I dont think Im going to have much time to be getting too bored! :haha: Im more worried that Im not going to have enough to time to move and be settled before baby comes :haha: :argh:

whoop whoop for 3 weeks of work left

im grabbing 10 mins to catch up with BnB

im getting uncomfortable now and having a few "birth option" wobbles :/

Missy - Hello Stranger! What are you wobbling about?

Can you choose a hospital outside your area? But still have appointments at local drs/medcentre?

How do I juggle childcare for Maddox if I'm not able to have my prefered hospital (r.v.I. in Newcastle)do I take Maddox to hospital with me and then family can collect him from there? Do I hold back at home until family make the journey south to us then go to hos? Babysitter?

If only I had a fixed day for Thumper to arrive on lol. but that would mean elective section, which would have a longer recovery time with a toddler and a newborn and a hubby due to go to cyprus for a month feb-march then out to afghan,

MIssy - Im really sorry I have no idea, when is your next MW appointment? She'll be able to help you with the hospital stuff. Try not to panic about Maddox, I know that family are going to be an hour away but labour doesnt happen that quick. As soon as you think something is happening call them and they can be on their way xxx

Got mw on Friday. Think I have it sorted In my head now gonna book at local hos and have a camp bed/ fold out or sumat set up for a family member so even if I have a slow start/false start there's somewhere for family to crash

Just come out from scan and everything's fine. Baby est weight is 4lb9. Waters are back within normal range. Such a relief. Pics to follow x

Kyla was born today at 3:20am weighing 7lbs 5ozs we are both doing great xx

CONGRATS Krissi! :yipee:

https://www.babykingdom.com.au/images/full2/Congratulations_girl_card_s003.jpg

How is everyone? Nice weekend?

Had a good weekend. Mo've tomorrow so will be hit n miss on when I get online. So big hugs all round til I'm sorted. Will try n get on with my mobile where I can x

Congratulations krissi so glad your doing well x Kyla is a beautiful name, can't wait to see pics x

Missy I really hope you get sorted with childcare it's a massive worry but like Kerry said as soon as you think things are starting ring your family, if you have to go in to hospital before they get there take Maddox with you & get them to collect him from there when they arrive x

Kerry, I was mega busy with Finley but it still went slow lol x 15 days left till mat leave :yipee:

Afm - Ethan is almost 3 weeks already, time is flying x he's still quite chilled but night time sleep is getting a bit tricky, he doesn't seem to like sleeping in his Moses basket at night :dohh:
He's amazing though, love him so much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->