BAW Bump Buddy Thread

It's the 20wk scan tomorrow!! Are we going with boy or girl?

Nat - OMG!! How exciting!! I think Im going to say :blue: What do you think?

Happy 33 weeks Missy!! xxx Hope the move is going well xxx

Well hand on heart I want a boy. But I am convinced it is a girl because I am one of 7 girls. Sam recons it's a boy, so does Isobel and my mum.

Missy has posted on FB some moving photos!!

Nat - Hmmm all will be revealed tomorrow. What time is your appointment? Yes saw Missy's moving photos, will be nice for her to get settled.

Aww a lickle boy :)

I've paid 3.50 to access a WiFi hotspot as 3g signal is soo poor . Internet goes live 29th... gonna be a long 8 days lol.
Unpacking is slow going as I can't lift the boxes in out the garage. Or move the sofas or the washing machine ....

Maddox Had a bad nights sleep. So as a result so did I. I feel like a zombie.

He will settle. Give him time. He's had a busy change two months!!

Here is my awkward son!
https://i531.photobucket.com/albums/dd360/NatalieW_82/FBD6B8EF-A325-4901-8C31-989399E63226-1353-00000093F2266F25.jpg

He slept thru 7:45-7:30. I feel human :)

Washer and dryer plumbed in and on already this morning

Hubby at work again today. So slow unpacking day.

Hi girlies,

So sorry for being AWOL.

Nat - CONGRATS on team :blue:!!!

Missy - Hope youre settling in well xxx

AFM - Feeling loads of pressure now very low and getting stabbing pains in my cervix. Hips and back is back now but apart from that feeling OK. No more news on the house really..... just have to wait and see I guess.

Omg Nat can't believe your having a little boy that's amazing I was convinced you would have another girl, bet your over the moon to have one of each x

Hope you girls are well x not long for Missy & Kerry x Missy do you know if your having a girl or a boy?

Kerry - really hope the house gets sorted out x

We are very lucky Claire. Sam is over the moon. I'm more scared. What do I do with a boy??? I've only ever ever done girls!!

Hope missy is getting nice and settled?

Kerry can I come and kick their arses for you??

Hi Ladies,

Reedy - Good to see you coming back!

Missy - Happy 34 weeks!!

Nat - Feel free! It will be so lovely having one of each :cloud9: Isobel is just going to love having a real life dolly to play with :dohh: What does she think so far?

AFM - Going to look at option B house today, hoping we wont have to take it but atleast I now have options.

Happy 35 weeks kerry.

Im slowly getting settled. Phone line went live this am. Sky engineer is coming between 9 and 12. Bb goes live thursday so ill b back with you then

We're team :yellow: :)

Got mw tomorrow am to do "booking in" Again.

Had a really rough nights sleeps. Woke up about 1 am and just couldnt get bk off. David was wide awake too.

Happy 4 weeks to ethan

Boys are fun but you have to be quick at nappy change time or you get pee'd on.

Thought i would quickly do my birth story. It was do much better this time than last.

Went to bed at 10pm on Sat 17th Nov feeling really irritable and tired. Had been in bed an hour when i had first contraction. Got up and came downstairs to let Paul know and 5 minutes later had another they were so painful straight away i sent Paul of to get some Fri ks from garage and called my mum over wo watch charleigh. Contractions were immediately coming very 3 minutes and lasting a minute and i was feeling loads of pressure in my bum so knew i didn't have long. Paul got back and i took some paracetamol and called hospital who said to go straight in so Paul went to pick up his sister why wanted to be at birth and i finshed packing my case and paced up and down in agony lol. Got to the hospital at midnight and by now contractions were just over a minute apart and i felt pushy. They examined me and i was 4-5 but really stretchy so was admitted. I had a couple of codiene and went to have a bath. Was in there for ages and then felt like pushing so midwife asked me to get out and take bottoms off. I kept saying no need my waters haven't gone yet but eventually she persuaded me and i get on bed and had some gas and air. My last labour it was rubbish this time i loved it.... As did Paul lol. At just before 3 i needed to push and was examined and was hold i was 8 but again really stretchy. 2 minutes later my waters went but had meconium present and at 3am i was pushing for all my worth. My god i hate that part. After 15 minutes i got her head out which stings like mad and then my bloody contractions disappeared. 5 minutes of agony later i got my contraction and gave birth to my gorgeous daughter kyla nicole Shirley at 3:20. She latched on straight away (and seems to have stayed like that ever since) placenta took ages to be delivered and after a lot of tugging and a lot more pain came away complete. As has meconium in waters had to stay in for 24 hours but all was fine. Had quite a nasty labial tear but stitched but they said may not heal properly.

Now been home a week and all settled in charleigh loves kissing her but hates her crying.. Kyla is so good except for 3 hours every evening where she fusses constantly which is a bit draining but probably just a stage. Two babies so young is hard work and i would be stuck if Paul wasn't home as Kyla feeds a lot and i find it hard to keep an eye on both but between us we are coping well.

That's a lovely birth story krissi & sounds a lot like mine, I had meconium too & Ethan also has thar few hours at night where he's really grisly at night x glad charleigh is living being a big sister x

Nat, boys are great but like missy says you have to be quick during nappy change lol x

Happy 35 weeks Kerry & happy 34 weeks missy x

Krissi - Thanks for sharing your birth story :hugs: Glad its all going so well xxx

lovely birth story, thank you for sharing

im now back in the real world :) wth tinterwebs :)

had a 3rd booking in apt yest!!!
im anemic, measuring 38w and i have insomnia!!!
and going for a homebirth again! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"