BAW club Monday :o(

Nat - Go Girl!!! On top girls rule!! :rofl:. Just because your :witch: isn't regualr doesn't mean you won't get ur :bfp:!!

Ok bit about me..

Im 26, Engaged/Living in Sin.
Was on depo for 7 years, but came off it as DR said I should have had a break 2 years previously. Was on BCP's until I fell preggers accidentally in March. But MC end of april at 7 Weeks :cry:. Now DF and I have decided that we are going to wait to get married and start TTC in Aug. I was really scared about getting preggers again but now Im starting to get REALLY excited. Im sure when I do get my :bfp: I'll be frightened as anything about losing again, but Ive got great support here and DF is FAB!

Thats me in a nutshell

Oh and no children as yet

Lisa - I would try it but don't think chandelier would take my fat arse!! :rofl:
Hope you get a :bfp: soon hun. Have you been taking the progesterone long??

I wish I could afford a chandelier to try swinging from (plus my fat arse would break it too!) :ROFL:

This is my 3rd cycle of progesterone (started pills on Saturday), this month has been strange, getting EWCM and bb pains. Was at hospital on Thursday for internal ultrasound, I dont have cysts on my ovaries so thats a good thing at least!

Lisa - thats fab news hun... Im not very clued up about progesterone etc so you'll have to forgive me if I ask stupid questions!! What is BB pain!! :rofl: Im sure that'll be the first question of many!!

:rofl: Should have guessed that one!! Today is flying by!!

And look at my weight loss ticker !!! COME ON!!

I probably need to lose about half my body weight!!

Lisa - :rofl:!! Its someones birthday at work so just had a cake!!! :doh:!!

I am so bored its unreal - I want to go on holiday now :(

Lisa - I bet you do Honey!!! Im quite busy today. But I'll keep popping on to keep you entertained. Also the Overseas bunch will be on soon. They are great fun!!

Sound lurrrvely.

Age, married/engaged/living in sin!! Kids??? When you will be TTCing! Fave sexual position! :rofl: last part's a joke :rofl:

Good Morning Ladies,

Other than getting my first set of fillings and going to get groceries, I did bugger all this weekend.

I figure since everyone is getting into this getting to know you stuff, I should give up my info:

25/married/no kids/TTC at the end of august or beginning of September. Depends on what happens with my crazy cycle.

Hey Icrepka!! Howdy!!

Hows the teeth!! We should be TTC around the same time!! Depending on my crazy cycle!! Would you like to be my TTC buddy??

Hey Icrepka!! Howdy!!

Hows the teeth!! We should be TTC around the same time!! Depending on my crazy cycle!! Would you like to be my TTC buddy??

The teeth are fabulous. I can't wait til everything is done!! I will actually be able to smile without being embarassed again!! w00t!

Of course, I would love to be your TTC buddy!! :happydance:

Icrepka - Awww that would be wicked TTC Buddy!! I think Im only 8 days behind you in my cycle!! :happydance: Although that could change I really hope I go back to 28 day cycle. But think that will be pushing my luck.

Can't believe how quiet its been with buffycat on hols and tracy and maccy going to the darkside!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->