Baw Club Tfi Friday!!!!

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
:happydance: :headspin: :happydance:

THANK F*** FOR THAT!!!!!

Its been a long week but its finally here!!!

YEYYYYYYY!!!!! :rofl:

Hey sambatiki...

If you are looking for something to do... please read my 'update on the witch' thread and advice please!!! I'm going a bit loony....

Plus just bumped into another friend who is pregnant in the lift at work.. and progress- feel ok about it!!! No jealousy today!!!

Thank f. its friday after this week.. cant wait for weekend.. but have wedding and dont know if i should drink or not.......??????

Doc - I will have a look at it just now for you.

Morning peeps!

Yay Its the weekend again wahooo!! x

Doc - I don't know. I probably wouldn't as you just don't know... But thats probably only because I'll be super cautious since MC in April. Its your decision hun.

Nicky - HEY baby!!! Are you ready for more BNB fun today!! :rofl: Really enjoyed yesterday. I PM'd Icrepka and she's fine just busy.

Sambatiki.. thanks for reading it! :hug:Its a bit of a wierd dilema.. feel better just getting it out there! Bring on the weekend.. whatever it may hold for all of us!!! xx

I had a read too Doc - I used to get :witch: like that before I started on progesterone, only about 3 times a year instead of every month. Good luck with testing on the 7th. I'm going to see what OV strip says tonight when I get home, I read somewhere they can be used a HPTs

Doc - Good luck!! Hope you get your :bfp:

Lisa - :happydance: :headspin: :happydance: CONGRATS!!!

I didn't :cry: tho

What everyone got planned for the weekend??

posh wedding which will be fun (fingers crossed either way dependant on pts)..and seeing my folks for the first time since we got married so looking at lots of photos and the wedding video etc with them which we havent seen.. and cat cuddles from my mums cats!!!

And not working monday!!! SO SO SO SO good... hope the weather holds for after the weekend......

Do my housework when I get home tonight, take the dog a walk, early bed tonight, food shopping tomorrow and hairdressers at 1 O'Clock. Maybe cinema tomorrow night and a bite to eat.

Both sound better than mine. Not doing alot this weekend as DF is working... AGAIN!!

Tonight watching BB with a friend, looking at her wedding photos and discussing TTC!!
Saturday absolutley nothing :cry:
Sunday same :cry: unless it doesn't rain then may go and play golf.

Morning Girlies
How are we all today? :hug:
So glad its friday & bonus I finish at 1.30pm on a friday :happydance:

I'm working two weekends in a row and night shifts too after this weekend.. no social life usually this is a one off!!!!:rofl:

5pm on a friday as well - sucks!!
although sometimes if I work through my lunch hour my boss lets me away at 4.
I do payroll on a Friday though, I really shouldnt be on here but Im addicted lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->