Baw Club Tfi Friday!!!!

Everyone is quiet today??!!

What going on??? IT FFFFRIIIIDAYYYY :wine: :wine: :wine: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

OMG

3.. yes 3 new housemates tonight in BB!!!

I know I read that - exciting!!!!!

Darnell still my fave!

Oh it there new housemates going in? I didn't know that

Good job tho... coz it's getting a bit boring now, hopefully some sparks will fly!

Jen will be out tonight defo!! :rofl:

I havent really watched BB this year. Kat gives me a headache I have to turn it off when she's on :argh:

I hate jen but I don't want her to go now... as all 3 are girls and one is a model!!! That should stir it all up abit!! :muaha:

Im sitting here at my desk tho feeling really deflated about the weekend. DF is now working all weekend!! :cry: Which means he'll pick me up from my friends at midnight and leave home at 4am. I won't see him until tuesday night after work :cry:. I am sooo GUTTED. Thought we had atleast saturday to spend some quality time :sex: together. Joking about the :sex: bit.... thinking about it some :sex: would be nice.

Sorry for the rant...

:sex: :sex: :sex: - one track mind lol

Joking!

OH hurt my lady bits last night during :sex:

I was bleeding a little bit :blush:

Aw poor Kerry :hugs:

Thats a bit rubbish for you not getting to spend any time with your OH, does he often work weekends?

:hug:

:sex: :sex: :sex: - one track mind lol

Joking!

OH hurt my lady bits last night during :sex:

I was bleeding a little bit :blush:

Flipping heck Lisa :shock: :rofl:

At least you got some tho... Go girl :happydance::happydance:

Im waiting for :witch: to fly off before I get any action :blush: xx

I think he was a bit over zealous with the thrusting :sex: , plus he was throwing me into positions where it was a bit stingy haha!!

Reedy - I quite like Kat!!

How devious is Luke!!!

Kerry's in a better mood now!! DF is now coming home sunday afternoon.

Just heard on Radio 1 news there that the pregnant man/woman had the baby!

Lisa - OMG that is proper strange. I feel sorry for the child TBH

Nicky - DF is cabin crew manager so he does 6 on 3 off. But also has a part time job as well.

Bored - roll on 5pm!

I havent had my lunch yet though, got a crusty roll with roast beef, cheese and mayo mmmmm!!

Lisa - Ive already eaten mine already, ham and philidelphia. Yummy...
Going to town shortly can't wait to get out of this stuffy office

Well I've just been the chippy for myself a chip butty & a jumbo sausage for Barney (my Chihuahua) - I always feel guilty if I get something nice to eat... so get little fella a sausage so he doesn't feel left out! :rofl: x

OMG!

Ive just read a post in Teen pregnancy about a girl who is over 22wks pregnant & her parents are trying to force her to have an abortion & threatening to throw her out if she doesn't!! :hissy:

I am absolutely appalled & feel so helpless... I hope to god she doesn't go through with it! Poor little thing is only 17 & my heart really goes out to her she shouldn't be having to deal with this situation. :hissy:

:hi: Girlies!

It's going to rain with t-storms ALL weekend! :hissy: I'm really tired of all this rain.....

Just though I'd poke my nose in here before we left for the bbq.

:hi: Chris

Mmmm I love BBQ's wish I was coming!! x

Chris - Have fun hun!

Nicky - I love them too!! just had a calipo yummy. God I am bored. I am Proper clock watching today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->