Baw Club Tfi Friday!!!!

Chris - Have fun hun!

Nicky - I love them too!! just had a calipo yummy. God I am bored. I am Proper clock watching today!

Thanks Sam. Not leaving for another 3 hours yet though..lol So I get to hang with you ladies for a bit.

mmmm...brain hurts...loads of fun...lots of :beer:...sleep now

Im going to have lots of Rose :wine:

Nicky - I read that teen post you spoke about. I couldn't believe anyone could do that to their child. What I don't understand is if the parents where that against it.. why they've left it this long to say anything. Some ppl are so cruel!

Nicky - I read that teen post you spoke about. I couldn't believe anyone could do that to their child. What I don't understand is if the parents where that against it.. why they've left it this long to say anything. Some ppl are so cruel!

AGREED!!!

I think she's only just told them recently coz she was afraid of their reaction.

I mean - yes they've got a right to be upset but this is disgraceful!

Im so worried about her

Nicky - I am speechless and angry!! And you know it takes alot to make me speechless. Unfortantley we can't do alot apart from listen and support. More than her own parents are doing. She says though that her mum felt her bump. That is pure evil!

ohhhhhh And where were you young lady? :rofl:

I'm going to have lots of :beer: today too :happydance:

I was at this
https://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/110040BED613D3E4

My friend won a VIP package. We were picked up in the Coors Light bus which pretty much had all the beer we could drink, then on to the party. To be honest, I wish we could have stayed on the bus all night. The party was too crowded and loud for my tastes.

OMG!

Ive just read a post in Teen pregnancy about a girl who is over 22wks pregnant & her parents are trying to force her to have an abortion & threatening to throw her out if she doesn't!! :hissy:

I am absolutely appalled & feel so helpless... I hope to god she doesn't go through with it! Poor little thing is only 17 & my heart really goes out to her she shouldn't be having to deal with this situation. :hissy:

That is cruel, so not fair. I can't believe people sometimes. :cry:

Ladies, 66 minutes and counting - i am seriously pissed off today.
This time next week I will be off for 2 weeks!

I am so not happy... I work in a school which has filtered internet, which is good, however they have blocked this site!!!! :hissy:

I will be online but just not all the time like when im at work haha!

I will miss the banter!

So what is everyone doing this weekend? Or have I already missed that convo?

Beers are great for the :sex: life. :rofl:Second time this month with no protection around "o" time. I wish he would just admit that we are TTC now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->