• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Club Thursday

Hiya everyone,

Another mare of a day for me. I love going on holiday but i hate the run up to it at work, i have to make sure i get everything done and leave it all in a good state so my team can cope without me and then when i get back it all goes mad, because they can't make a decision without me. Who knows what they are going to do when i eventually go on Maternity Leave :rofl:

Glad it's not long until 5:30 when I can go home.

Hi Girlies,

Thought they'd be a thread up by now!! How are we all?? Did anyone see BB last night and eastenders and holby city. OMG how brillant!! :happydance:

Hiya all!
Yep watched BB last night it was great!! Did you hear the news today re BB? wont say just incase u havent heard, anyway make sure u watch it tonight sounds like its gonna be a good one!

Eastenders I missed about to catch up on it now on the iplayer! :hug:

Hi Owo :hi:

I wish I was having a busy day. Normally, I go on to pogo.com to play games but for whatever reason I can't get into the games anymore. :hissy: So sad. :rofl:

Hiya girls, sorry I haven't been on today, I have been quite busy this afternoon and had the hangover from hell too! I think I am ovulating today!! bded last night and going home in a mo for a repeat performance LOL

Hope everyone is ok? catch up with you all tomorrow :hugs:

Hi Owo :hi:

I wish I was having a busy day. Normally, I go on to pogo.com to play games but for whatever reason I can't get into the games anymore. :hissy: So sad. :rofl:

The trouble with my work is that there is never a happy medium, i either sit around being BAW or i don't have time to stop for a cuppa. That's how it goes in I.T.
Sounds like they have updated your firewall to block games, they do that here as well. Even though I'm in I.T. That side of it is handled in the US so no way round it. THat is why i used to love the arcade section on BandB because they seemed to be the only games that would work.

Hey Techi_girly I'm intreged by your logon name, as I'm a techy girly too. Not too many of us out there.

Same here, Owo. Games on other sites work ok - just pogo doesn't and I can get on them at home just fine. Weird.

golcarlilly - have fun tonight! :rofl: No :sex: for me since the :witch: is still visiting. I dunno before we got married we'd :sex: no matter the time of the month. :rofl:Hmmmmmmmm......

Chris - Have they blocked it!! :hissy:

Techi - Yeah about Alex being booted out!!! YEYYYYY :happydance: she is a cow bag!! :rofl: ohhh and welcome to the BAW club!!

I'm off home now.
Have a good evening everyone.
Yah tomorrow is Friday :rofl:

Byeeee everyone. Sorry not as chatty as usual but actually had to do some work.

Ohh and got some :witch: type type pains coming :cry:

Bye Sam! Sorry about the :witch: Enjoy your evening!

Bye Owo, have a good evening. Only 12:27 pm here. 4 more hours to go. :cry:

Hey Techi_girly I'm intreged by your logon name, as I'm a techy girly too. Not too many of us out there.

Hiya, techi_girly I certainly am a bit of a techi computer geek..... oops I said it!!! There arent many out there at all! So are you into IT too?? :hug:

Chris - Have they blocked it!! :hissy:

Techi - Yeah about Alex being booted out!!! YEYYYYY :happydance: she is a cow bag!! :rofl: ohhh and welcome to the BAW club!!

I know its fab isnt it, cant wait to see it tonight and see her try and wangle out of it with BB saying a big NO!!! I know its awful laughing at her expense but she is such a horrible person she deserves it! If she wasnt so mean to people she would have made it good TV but intimidating people is going too far! Roll on 10pm!

Hiya Techi_Girly/Owo/Icrepka & Golcarlilly :hi:

Just testing to see if my link to FF chart works...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->