BAW Club Thursday

Sambatiki

Finally a Mummy!!
Reaction score
Morning girlies.

I have yet again my legs up on my desk hoping that the little spermies find their way!! :rofl:

Did you all have a nice evening??

Morning all x

I had an ok evening spent snuggling Hubby as he left for Newcastle this morning :cry:

How is everyone else? x x x

Hiya hun, i had a rubbish evening...i feel really odd and i cant put my finger on it. How was your evening?

morning....i'm shattered today....

feeling low too....my friend was saying how it took 5months for her to concieve my godson......

when will it be my turn?

Reedy - How long is he away for??

Baby.love - What kind of wierd??

Buffycat - Your turn is soon!! I really really want a :bfp: this month. so so much

I really cant put my finger on it! my lower back feels heavy, i am all bunged up when i speak and i feel shattered...think a dose of a summer cold is on its way :hissy:

Reedy - How long is he away for??

He's away until Tuesday afternoon :cry:

Had a bit of good news though I've wrote it in another thread if anyone wants to read it & comment :happydance:

Morning ladies - nearly there for my 2 week holiday - WOOO!!

Morning Lisa!!

Reedy - Im sooo excited for you!!!

Baby - Hope you start to feel better soon hun :hugs:

Howdy all,

I'm back from my hols. Had a great time. Sorry i didn't manage to bring the sunshine back with me. Gotta love British weather....not!!!!

The :witch: finally came last week it took 6 weeks, i was getting really frustrated towards the end of the wait. So now I am officially TTC again.
Sorry if TMI but i had EWCM last night and again today so i have ordered DH to :sex: tonight. Last time i got pregnant we were at it all the time whilst i had EWCM and that worked so fingers crossed it works again. I wasn't sure how i was going to feel TTC again, but i am really excited about it and positive that this time it's going to work.
How's everyone been while i've been away.
xx

Owo - Im fab. Finally joined you in the 'darkside'. YEYYYY!!! :happydance:

something else my friend was telling me last night.....

her SIL is planning to start TTC in September, with a view to being pregnant in December....

gosh, i hope it happens for her.......i really don't think that it is something that we can 'book' !!!!

going to start O tests today.....and :sex: will be starting soon....

Owo - I hope it works for her too. You shouldn't try to put a date on it. esp if it doesn't happen you just get too disappointed! I haven't got any POAS's yet was going to start that next cycle.

What CD are you on OWO??

Hiya girls:wave:

Sorry I haven't been around for ages, hope everyone is well? TBH I have been really fed up for the last few weeks, TTC is just doing my head in at the moment, I feel like it will never happen for me and AF this time has been awful and very long (12 days) so I have no idea what my cycle is doing now :hissy: plus just panicking about the whole idea of pregnancy, i am so scared that something will go wrong again if I do get my :bfp:

Anyway, whinge over!! I am so BAW today it is untrue, and I have the hangover from hell to boot!

what is everyone up to?

Owo - I hope it works for her too. You shouldn't try to put a date on it. esp if it doesn't happen you just get too disappointed! I haven't got any POAS's yet was going to start that next cycle.

What CD are you on OWO??

I'm not putting a date on it. I am realistic that it sometimes takes a while, but i'm just being hopeful.
I am on CD10.

hey golcarlilly...we've missed you!

i know what you mean about ttc though.....sometimes it does get on top of you, and as much as i love everyone here....sometimes it is difficult to come on here to talk about it.....we all have those ups and downs......

if and when i get another BFP....i will be absolutely terrified.....have agreed with OH that we would not tell anyone until 14weeks as well....my paranoia will have taken over too...

hope you're ok though.....love yourself a little more, because we all love you.

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Sorry OWO I put the wrong bit in the date thingie was to Buffycat but was asking you about CD's.!! Im getting all cufuddled!

Tracy - Its lovely to see ya babe!!! I too am extremely BAW!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->