BAW Club Thursday

off to a 3 hour meeting:(....back later....

Good Morning Ladies :hi:

My evening was okay. Today is my last day! :happydance: Then, I'm off for 11 days!!:wohoo:

Kerry, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your :bfp: this month!

Owo, welcome back and we may be TTC July 30th! (my next fertile window)

Hiya girls:wave:

Sorry I haven't been around for ages, hope everyone is well? TBH I have been really fed up for the last few weeks, TTC is just doing my head in at the moment, I feel like it will never happen for me and AF this time has been awful and very long (12 days) so I have no idea what my cycle is doing now :hissy: plus just panicking about the whole idea of pregnancy, i am so scared that something will go wrong again if I do get my :bfp:

Anyway, whinge over!! I am so BAW today it is untrue, and I have the hangover from hell to boot!

what is everyone up to?

:hug: I'm so sorry you're feeling crappy. :hug: I share some of your concerns regarding TTC. I'm afraid it won't happen for me either or it'll take months and months. But we must think POSITIVELY!! I read somewhere that your attitude has alot to do with it too. I got DH to agree to TTC July 30th but we just have to make sure that a :baby: would be alright with my FIL since we live in his house. So, I'm praying that it's ok

Cheer up hun!! I have a joke to make you feel better

Picabo Street pronounced Peek-A-Book (US skier) has a new job. She is now a nurse working for a major metropolitan hospital in the ICU. However, she is no longer allowed to answer the phones, she kept answering, "Picabo ICU" :rofl::rofl:

Chris - Hi hun!! You are so lucky!! 11 whole days off!! I would cut off my right arm at the moment to get even a week off!! :rofl:

Chris - HA ha ha ha ha :rofl: I like that one!! Clean too!!

A soldier stationed away from home recently received a "Dear John" letter from his girlfriend back home. It read as follows:

Dear Ricky,

I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great.

I must admit that I have cheated on you twice, since you've been gone, and
it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to you.

Love,
Becky..............

The soldier, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow soldiers for any
snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters or ex-girlfriends.
In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other pictures
of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies.
There were 57 photos in that envelope.... along with this note:

Dear Becky,

I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the f **k you are.
Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me.

Take Care,
Ricky

Ive got a friend who sends me a daily joke. I'll have a look for some good ones!!

A Doctor's Opinion

A Doctor and his wife were having a heated argument at breakfast.

The Doctor, clearly miffed, blurts to his wife, "You aren't so good in bed either!" and stormed off to work.

By midmorning, he decided he'd better make amends and phoned home.

After many rings, his wife, clearly out of breath, answers the phone. "What took you so long to answer and why are you panting?"

"I was in bed."

"What in the world are you doing in bed at this hour?"

"I was getting a second opinion."

Right thats enough of that nonsense although I could post a daily joke as part of the BAW Club.

Is it home time yet??

Thanks for the welcome back girls, buffycat you nearly made me cry!! I am going to try and be positive now I promise!

Loving the jokes btw!!

I wish it was five oclock too Kerry, I have to run the shop this afternoon as the bosses wife (who normally does it) has gone to France - with my boss too so am having a lovely three days peace LOL

Tracy - Thats sounds cool. Do you have to work saturdays too??

It's horrible, I hate it!! it just sells men's suits and it is soooooo boring! No I never work Saturdays I would leave if they made me! I normally only have to do Friday afternoons but they increase everyones turns in there when the bosses wife is off! I don't have to sit up there, I just stay at my desk until someone comes and then go up so it's not too bad, it isn't very busy usually!

Did you watch shipwrecked on Sunday - I cannot wait for this week to see the hawks go over, so pleased for them!!

Tracy - I saw most of it it!! Sundays is my TV marathon day. Hollyoaks omibus then shipwrecked. I don't know what Im going to do when it finishes.

I might start having a life when shipwrecked is finished, at the moment I refuse to go out on Sundays :rofl: mind you we have just had virgin + fitted so will be able to record things now (well, OH will, I can't cope with stuff like that it does my head in!)

Tracy - So glad hear there is life after shipwrecked!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->