BAW Club Tuesday

buffycat - No babes youre not being nasty... you just want a baby. Im sorry OH was insensitive, I don't think men realise really how small that fertile window is. I swear men don't think sometimes. Don't forgot that all is not lost and there is a good chance you'll still be fertile tonight. Good luck hun

Baby.love - 20 mins

Oh hun thats awful especially when he knew about the OPK x :hug:
Whats with making jam anyway??

baby.love - keeping my fingers crossed for a :bfp:

Buffy - I'm so sorry - once or twice is still better than nothing, so maybe you'll still be able to catch the eggy.

ahh buffycat i know exactly where you are coming from i had the same thing this month for my DH. We dtd for a couple of days and then the next day i had a ton of EWCM (sorry tmi) and he had lost interest by then, too tired and not in the mood .arhh!!! I was too really doubtful, however i am CD22 and have an achy feeling down there and am really hungry today, so now i'm starting to wonder whether the early beddings were good enough.
What i am trying to say is don't give up hope, those little spermies can live for a few days and i have decided that if i'm not lucky this month that i'm not telling DH next month because it does seem that men can't handle the pressure. They just can't perform when they are needed.
So rant away, I stormed out and drove like a loony round the country lanes until i calmed down, sometimes you just need a good rant and that's what were all here for.
xx

Owo - good luck for this month hun.. You need to get a ticker babe so we can see your cd's

It's 2 o clock. I'm so nervous for babylove

you lot are sooo lovely and supportive, especially since you are all going through the same as me.....

jam, i dunno.....we also have a veg plot in the garden....maybe he is thinking about when he used to watch the 'good life' as a child!

he was insensitive, and worse still, he knew that it would upset me....will do another opk tonight.....fingers crossed for that. He doesn't get that i can't keep trying at this.....my arthritis is getting worse as i can't have meds.......

am feeling low today.......and am really fed up with work too :(

just like Alcoholics Annonymous....'Hi I'm buffycat and i want a baby'

buffycat - I dunno what to say to you babe to make you feel better :hug: Shall I kick OH's arse for ya!!

hee hee, that would be good! how quick can you get over to shropshire?!

tena lady??!?? you ok??!?!

am missing ipod today.....am in a diferent building (thankfully away from fat guy).......am instead surrounded by some eye candy!

tena lady??!?? you ok??!?!

am missing ipod today.....am in a diferent building (thankfully away from fat guy).......am instead surrounded by some eye candy!

Eye candy definetely don't have any of that here. Old white haired bloke just walked past me, and now here comes the baldy oh now moustache man.

No eye candy here either :cry:

Buffycat - For you in a jiffy!!

Buffy - big hugs hun :hugs:

Im sure you'll still be fertile tonight.

In fact I was looking at all my Fertility Friend charts earlier & they give you a score of how likely they think you are to get pregnant each month going off all the research into timing of BDing & your CM etc...

.... according to them I've had either a 'good' or 'high' likelihood of being pregnant every month - apart from December when my chances were 'poor'....

Low & behold didn't I get pregnant in December!!! so sometimes things aren't just as cut & dried as we are led to believe

Keep thinking positive hun & you never know this could be your month too :hugs: xx

Owo - lucky you!! I'd love some 'eye candy' around here to make the day pass a little quicker :rofl: xx

Hi Baby.love

Sorry to hear bout your results hun :hugs: xx

oooops! sorry Baby.love I didn't mean to jump in front of you telling everyone just then xx

:bfn: girls :( but hey i will just wait to see the Dr friday. I have been googling my symptoms and it seems common after coming off the pill, which is what i suspected. So in other words you are stuck with me:muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->