BAW Club Tuesday

:hug: Awww we like being 'stuck' with you hunni xx

baby.love - Im sorry if I got you all excited and built your hopes up. I really thought it was looking good for you.

Nicky - Hiya. I did have a nosy at your chart. I don't know loads about them but I know that a high temp is good!!! Wishing you luck!!

Oh dont be silly hun, I always had a feeling it was negative. I am now of the opinion that the pill has mucked me up a bit. Girls please prey that AF comes visit me soon. L xx

baby.love - Now wishing you a speedy :witch: Its truly w**k when she does arrive on time.

hey baby.love.....

i personally think that we are lucky to have you around......!

let's face it....some of us (Kerry and myself especially) really can be quite loopy!

seriously though, i am sorry about the bfn......

luv & hugs
:hugs:

Oh trust me i am usually as loopy as they come! Now i know the results i can relax and get back to normal :happydance: But in all honesty thanks to all you girls i think you are all fab and your support is amazing :)

Good Morning Ladies,

baby.love - I really hope the :witch: flies soon for you. It sucks being in limbo. :hug:

I can't believe it's only Tuesday. I wish it were at least Thursday.
I got my little video camera yesterday, and I have got software for my webcam so I can start vlogging. I will make sure you all have my youtube channel address when I get it all set up.

My god girls this coffee i am having is amazing :rofl: i have been so good just incase, but now i am gonna be bouncing off the walls :loopy:

Icrepak - Hello babes!! Where you been hiding Ive missed you hun

Baby.love - Ha ha ha maybe you'll be as nutty as me now!!!

Buffycat - loopy!!! Speak for yourself!! :rofl: :rofl: Im as mad as they get!! ha ha ha

Sorry i was just enjoying bouncing off the walls, and yes i am a complete fruit and nut bar half the time, but it makes life interesting :rofl:

Baby.Love sorry to hear about your results hun :hug: & hope :witch: comes soon x

ok, the eye candy boys are now talking about boring cars......save me!

Buffycat - Hey hun atleast its better than fat guy!!! Or are the eye candy boys piking their noses too!??

I have some dark chocolate hobnobs if anyone wants any :happydance:
you get first dibs Sambatiki for giving me a bit of your kitkat yesterday lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back