BAW Club Tuesday

He sure does!

But we'll see. I mean chit happens - we're not going to be able to predict everything, we just have to be as ready as we can be. And if he postpones this again (we originally were going to start trying in May) I'm going to have a really really BIG :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

:rofl: hubby has just told me he is surfing the internet & very bored so I told him to go on a really good website that I know its called
www.giveyourwifeababy.co.uk :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Luckily he laughed too

Dont hurt me guys but..........

Poor :witch: is probably confused!!! some of us wishing her away the others begging for her to arrive. Perhaps she's got her orders all mixed up!!

Alrighty, I'm off to lunch - it's our HR Department Luncheon and I planned quite an exciting menu! :happydance: I'll be back in an hour - then only 3.5 hours left to go. lol

Have a good lunch Chris. I'm off home in 30 mins so hope you have a good rest of day and evening.

See you tomorrow Sambatiki x have a good evening x

I'm off too have a good evening everyone

Hello ladies,

I just spent ages catching up... I can't wait for the summer holidays and I can actually talk online!!!

Is everyone enjoying the lovely weather?

Well, here in NY it's 86 degrees and very very humid. Yuck!

Are you all set for your wedding! How exciting!

Well Chris I was set however the hotel have managed to change managers three times since the wedding was booked a year a go.

For the last month we have been chasing a final invoice of the balance remaining based on the lastest numbers... I call and get no reply... I call and I get to leave a message with a receptionist and they don't call back.

I eventually sort stuff, in the midst of my panic and going to meet the new manager tonight....

Hi Nat!!

Im back for a while!! Ican't believe its only 4 days until your wedding!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->