BAW Friday....OMG! Guess What????

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
Ok, it's not officially Friday yet...well for you ladies in England it is but I simply could NOT wait until tomorrow!

I am officially TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

DH didn't run for the hills tonight! And he said he was thinking what's the big deal if we have a :baby: while living with FIL? We pay rent, buy our own food, etc...everything that I've been TRYING to tell him :dohh: But I guess he had to realize it for himself. MEN!
DH even put a pillow under my back!

Apparently though when I do get my :bfp: my MIL and SIL will NOT be happy because we don't have a house and SIL thinks we're taking advantage of FIL. Whatever! DH and I couldn't care less! If we were to leave FIL's house, he'd have to sell the house, it would be very hard for him. DH and I would NEVER EVER EVER take advantage of FIL or anyone else for that matter...Jeez some people have nothing better to do! And anyway, I'm on :cloud9: right now!!

I'm so happy!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

I stayed laying down for as long as I could but was so happy about us TTC that I had to get up and write on here! How sad is that!

:happydance::happydance:
Woo Hoo. That's brilliant news. I'm sooo happy for you.

You don't have to justify why you live with FIL to us, we don't judge you. If the arrangements work well for all of you then why not. As you said you pay rent, it's not as if you are living there at his expense.
I'm soo happy for you.

Chris that is fantastic news!!!:happydance:

now get :sex:
:rofl:

Morning Natalie,

How are you?
So glad it's Friday, got anything planned for the weekend?
I'm half asleep today as I had to start work at 8 instead of my usual 9:30 as the person who usually does the early shift is off today. Does mean i get to go home at 3:30 on a Friday which is good.

Morning Owo, how's the 'morning sickness'.. or should i say 'anytime sickness'?

I love finishing early on a Friday, I normally finish at 3.10 the dive home!

We are car shopping today and going to go up Spinnaker tower in Portsmouth. We got nothing planned for the weekend I don't think. What about you?

Ooh car shopping how exciting. I love cars and driving. Except rush hour :rofl:

Which car are you thinking about getting?

The anytime sickness it still here, i've gone completely off food now which worries me as i obviously have to eat more now than ever. I'm trying to eat foods that are light such as cerial bars and bananas. However i love apples and satsumas but i can't stomach those now due to the acidity. But if i have to suffer a little now to ensure that LO is going to be healthy and survive then it's fine by me.
This weekend DH, BIL and I are off to Skegness to visit their Granny. They don't get to see her very often due to the distance, but it should be a fun weekend. I've read that it's suppose to rain, so lets hope that the weather report is wrong.

Aw Chris hunni thats fantastic news!! Im so happy for you :happydance:

Morning everyone else :hi: xx

Owo - you have my sympathies with the all day sickness hun :hugs:

I remember praying for morning sickness when i was pregnant (so I could feel a little more reassured everything was ok) - I didn't get any till 6.5wks & was really panicking....! then it hit me all of a sudden.... :sick: & didn't let up until after 13wks :dohh: :sick:

Dunno why they call it 'morning' sickness tho?? :rofl: its kinda 'false advertising' IMO :rofl:

Hope you're feeling better soon chick xx :hugs:

Morning Nicky,

Thanks for your good wishes.
I know what you mean about the false advertising :rofl: This will make you laugh, i was reading about morning sickness the other day and Sigmund Froid(sp) stated that morning sickness is caused by a hatred to your husband and the desire to vomit up the baby. :rofl: WTF

You will all be pleased to know that i just called the doctors and i have an appointment for Wednesday at 11. That was even with telling the receptionist why i needed to come in and she was nice about it. I guess miracles do happen a nice doctors receptionist, they're usually mean to me.

Chris thats fab news hun, i hope your TTC journey isnt too long :)
owo hows it going in the land of preggars? lol.
Hey Nicky hows it going?
and hi everyone else lol. I am so chuffed today,,,i have lost 13lb's and feeling like a slinky minx :rofl:

Morning babylove,

We missed you yesterday.
13lbs wow, well done you. How'd you manage that? How's the quitting smoking going?

owo i have been lurking but feeling bad as didnt quit smoking :( I am gonna try hypnotherapy i think. As for the weight i have been cutting out the rubbish and its worked a treat.

I'm proud of you for losing 13lb's. I know how hard it is. I have a good excuse for not dieting now. :happydance:
To be honest my diet is pretty good, exercise is the only thing that has ever worked on me. I haven't exercised properly since before i got pregnant last time in March, due to being too tired when pregnant and too depressed when MC. They say that you shouldn't start anything new whilst pregnant and as i haven't realistically exercised for getting on for 6 months i'm not sure it's wise to start now. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :rofl:

I've heard lots of good things about hypnotherapy. So fingers crossed that works for you.

Thanks owo, But i prefer your reason for not dieting :rofl: however i will eat healthier next pregnancy as i dont wanna put on 4 stone again like i did with my DD. As for the hypnotherapy i am looking into it but will have to save up. But i will one day be a non smoker i am sure of it. :hugs:

Yikes 4 stone.
Now i'm really worried as i put on weight so easily. I'm hoping that i can burn off all my excess weight through breastfeeding as you are supposed to use up your fat stores that way, but knowing me that's not going to work.

The thing is owo i was very young and silly and thought i could eat everything and it would just drop off after having her :doh: I was better with my son though and only went up one dress size. You will be fine hun dont worry :)

Thanks for the reassurance.

Morning Everyone! :hi:

Thanks for all the well wishes. I am so tired this morning. :sleep::sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back