BAW Friday....OMG! Guess What????

Morning Everyone! :hi:

Thanks for all the well wishes. I am so tired this morning. :sleep::sleep:

Morning Chris,

Tired are we, well you were a busy girl last night :rofl:

:rofl: Owo!!!

We have tried the follwing cars - Focus and Fabia VRs, got to try a Mazda3 and then decide!

I used to have the first incarnation of the focus and really loved it, quite nippy for the size of engine and really good on fuel and insurance. That was until i upgraded to a Toyota Celica, not so good on fuel and insurance but soo much fun to drive. I know that once i have a LO i am going to get sick of trying to get a car seat in the back seat without rear doors, so will have to trade it in for a family friendly motor. Just don't want to get rid of my beloved Celica.

Owo, my computer viruses or whatever it was has gone. I didn't have the chance to call the IT Dept yesterday but when I came in today all the pop ups stopped. :happydance:

Owo, my computer viruses or whatever it was has gone. I didn't have the chance to call the IT Dept yesterday but when I came in today all the pop ups stopped. :happydance:

That's good news. It sounded as if your antivirus software had detected the virus from what you said, so it could have been that it then removed it, hence why it isn't popping up today as there is nothing to report.

Anyone have any plans this weekend?

We're going to a friend's house tonight and nothing planned for the rest of the weekend. SIL invited us to dinner on Sunday night. I think it's supposed to thunderstorm all weekend though so no swimming. :hissy:

We're going for a diesel, we liked the focus but not the sales man... all the cars we're looking at are big enough for prams etc...

Natalie.... i highly recommend the new Vectra, i have an 03 and its gorgeous, fab on fuel and a nice big boot :)
Hey Chris...I see the TTC has started well then! what with you being so tired today :rofl:
owo..sorry if i freaked you out regarding the weight! but it was my own fault eating chocolate/semolina and 2-4 litres of cola a day!

Natalie.... i highly recommend the new Vectra, i have an 03 and its gorgeous, fab on fuel and a nice big boot :)
Hey Chris...I see the TTC has started well then! what with you being so tired today :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Ladies, I'm going to be a basket case. I should buy an opk but kinda scared. I'd freak out if I kept getting negatives (or however those things work) or I'd be so OCD about it, testing everyday, etc.

Right now, I just go by the calendar method and CM.

Ladies, I'm going to be a basket case. I should buy an opk but kinda scared. I'd freak out if I kept getting negatives (or however those things work) or I'd be so OCD about it, testing everyday, etc.

I went by the calendar/CM and OV Pain method and that seemed to work like a treat.

Ladies, I'm going to be a basket case. I should buy an opk but kinda scared. I'd freak out if I kept getting negatives (or however those things work) or I'd be so OCD about it, testing everyday, etc.

I went by the calendar/CM and OV Pain method and that seemed to work like a treat.

Oh cool! Thanks! How you doing this morning?

owo..sorry if i freaked you out regarding the weight! but it was my own fault eating chocolate/semolina and 2-4 litres of cola a day!

No you didn't really. I'm no more concerned than i was before knowing what my body is like.

Wow! It's very very quiet here today! I know Buffy is on her booze cruise! Where's everyone else?

Morning! :sleep: I've been on holidays all week, so I don't feel bad getting up at 9:30 a.m. This weekend I'm going to a country music festival; husband has to work. I'm going with a few friends. Going to try to enjoy the show, I don't like being away from dh since our miscarriage in May. A few drinks later, and I'm sure I'll be fine.

Morning! :sleep: I've been on holidays all week, so I don't feel bad getting up at 9:30 a.m. This weekend I'm going to a country music festival; husband has to work. I'm going with a few friends. Going to try to enjoy the show, I don't like being away from dh since our miscarriage in May. A few drinks later, and I'm sure I'll be fine.

:hi: I'm sorry about your loss.

I'm sorry DH has to work but try to enjoy yourself anyways! Yes, drinking always helps! :drunk:

Thanks hun.

lol your smilie is making me laugh. That's usually me that ends up falling over. Too funny. I don't think that I'll have that many this weekend though. hehehe. But, you never know.

Hi everyone.

Chris - CONGRATS!!! :happydance: However you have no sympathy regarding the tiredness if you are :sex: all night :rofl: Im so chuffed for you.

Owo - Glad you have finally made that appointment!!

Baby.love - Glad to see you back!! Congrats on the weight loss!!! Dont beat yourself up about giving up smoking. You will manage it!!!

Nicky - Youre sounding much happier today. We all have our bad days, I just hope that we managed to perk you up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->