BAW Friday....OMG! Guess What????

Early start so early home for me. I'm off now.
Hope you all have a fab weekend.
xx

Oh lucky you! Have a fabulous weekend!

Ok, it's not officially Friday yet...well for you ladies in England it is but I simply could NOT wait until tomorrow!

I am officially TTC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

DH didn't run for the hills tonight! And he said he was thinking what's the big deal if we have a :baby: while living with FIL? We pay rent, buy our own food, etc...everything that I've been TRYING to tell him :dohh: But I guess he had to realize it for himself. MEN!
DH even put a pillow under my back!

Apparently though when I do get my :bfp: my MIL and SIL will NOT be happy because we don't have a house and SIL thinks we're taking advantage of FIL. Whatever! DH and I couldn't care less! If we were to leave FIL's house, he'd have to sell the house, it would be very hard for him. DH and I would NEVER EVER EVER take advantage of FIL or anyone else for that matter...Jeez some people have nothing better to do! And anyway, I'm on :cloud9: right now!!

I'm so happy!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

I stayed laying down for as long as I could but was so happy about us TTC that I had to get up and write on here! How sad is that!

I'm pretty late on this thread girls, sorry!

Chris such great news!! I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

Thank you! Not much longer for you either! :happydance:

Wow I know.. I can't believe it! I'm thinking I'm going to get some OPKs to see when/if I'm ovulating for the first couple of months, then maybe go over to a CBFM when I'm sure my cycles are getting back to normal. I just don't know whether to get the midstream, or strip format. I think I'd prefer the midstream ones - I don't know if I want to keep pee cup around! :rofl:

I don't know anything at all about OPK's. On the fence on whether I'm going to use them or not. Right now I'm going by the online ovulation calculator which has my fertile window at July 31 - Augst 4th. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but it looks like almost noone gets a bfp the first month of trying.

Yeah it's difficult. I think I will use a mix of the calendar, OPKs, and checking CM. However once I'm fresh off BCPs, I don't know how long my hormones will take to get back to normal, so who knows if any of those will be reliable.. :hissy:

Well, when my friend was trying for her 3rd, she got pregnant immediately after coming off her bcp's. Of course, I think that is rare but it can still happen.

Yes my doc was telling me you can actually be very fertile the month after you come off of them, but I'm not getting my hopes up! :rofl:

I haven't done any work today. Got babies and bumps on the brain :dohh: :rofl:

I'm so bad, I usually get done with my work pretty early in the day, and just don't have anything better to do! I work from home, so I guess I could be working on laundry or something! :rofl:

I'm so bad, I usually get done with my work pretty early in the day, and just don't have anything better to do! I work from home, so I guess I could be working on laundry or something! :rofl:

You work from home?!?!?! OMG I am so jealous!! I need to get me one of those! :rofl:

Yeah I really lucked out.. I do love it, but sometimes it can be boring, and sometimes I miss being able to chat / go out to lunch with office friends. It might be different if I didn't run out of work to do so soon! hehehe

my partner says he's jealous and wishes he worked from home
then he said 'because I wouldn't have to leave you all alone'
awww :blush:

creep he must want something :rofl:

my partner says he's jealous and wishes he worked from home
then he said 'because I wouldn't have to leave you all alone'
awww :blush:

creep he must want something :rofl:

:rofl: My hubby sometimes works from home, and every once in a while it's ok - it makes it a little less boring, but if he works from home on consecutive days I kinda get irritated.. lol

I think the time apart is good for both of us! :rofl:

yeah I enjoy it when he goes to work, means I get time to myself, so I can go shopping, and stuff like house work and cleaning up after him grrr :hissy::rofl:

Great new Chris77.. have fingers crossed for you it works out asap and its a bfp for you....

Babylove.. you have done brilliantly losign so much weight.. keep positive and stick with it!! Well done you!!!

I am moving to 1st tri now.. but will be back to say once in a while girlies...just to say hi.. and fingers crossed it works out otherwise i might be back sooner than you think....xx

I certainly hope you aren't here for any other reason than just a visit. Take care. :hugs:

Thanks Doc, have a blast over in 1st tri...hopefully a few of us will join you soon :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->