• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

u'll b pleased to know samba last night shite is sprted!!! stupid idiot of a husband i have some times,

im not quite into 1ww got some odd niggles going on down the right hand side, below me knicker lin... weird!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/202758-just-have-feeling.html ..... this explains it! i dunno i just feel something this month, tried explaining that to hubby and he laughed n said "ur gonna feel sick from as soon as you get a positive, morning sicknes is in the head so if u dont test ever u wont get it" :rofl: what a muppet man

Hiya ..how you all doing, I hope we'll be getting some more babies in here soon. I have my FX for all of you and wish you all loads of luck this cycle!! x

Hi missy!!

Well girls another Monday! Boo!

Scan again today clinic upped my meds so if it is possible I am even more of an emotional wreck at the mo, poor OH!!

Maccy - Hiya sweetie! :hugs:

Krissi - Come and stay with me.. we can be emo's together!! Good luck with your scan!

Missy - Im telling you in here also... STEP AWAY FROM THE HPT'S!!! :rofl:

Chris - Hows the Clomid working for you?

Lots of luck :dust: and :hugs: to the Kokopelli mummies and babies! xxx

heya girls, well monday is over, the toughest day of the week if u ask me,

so heres to a good week to us all :) :drunk: :wine: :dust: :friends:

Well bad news from camp Krissi again....

Oestrodiol levels very low only around 600 and they said they would expect 200 ish by now so have upped my meds to 225 and if no improvement by tomorrow treatment will be abandoned. To say I am devestated would be a total understatement. I have spent the whole night in tears and again this morning. I so want to be a mum. I always knew it may not be sucessful but to not even get a shot at it seems too cruel.

aww sweetheart im sorry,

sending you the biggest hugs my bandwitch can cope with :( :hugs:

So Samba has fabby temps, hows everyone elses cycle going?

im Mojo and im a poas-aholic

its 9dpo and i want to uses a frer today!!
im due on saturday ... its only 3 days early hahaha

lol!!!

i have u pushing and samba n sazza telling me wait :rofl: its only sat i have to hold out til!!

Yep but I have withdrawal symptoms as not had opp to test in months they are good girls lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->