• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baw & Kokopelli Ladies Cycle Buddies

Lets Congratulate our :bfp:'s
Mariucha
Maccy
Still Waiting
Moose
Wishes
Pux

:rofl:I'm so jumping on this band wagon x x x

Thanks moose. I can't wait to see piccies of your bump!!

Thanks Moose x Congrats on your bump x

Yay our very own buddy thread! :) woohooo! x

Good luck to all of you. Samba you are next!!!

Moose & Marichua - Lovely to see you both!! :wohoo: Dont forget to drop by every now and then!!

Pux...??? What have i missed..hang on...

Yayyy Pux just seen it in Preg Test Gallery. Ah well done seems like we're having another month of good results. Come on the rest of you, fx for more BFP's very soon!

Thanks maccy........ Im trying!! :rofl: But your storming ahead!! I need to get my :bfp: in 4 days so we get 1 day together in 1st trimester!!

Ooooh Kerry we'll both be 11DPO by then so its possible we could make it! :happydance: x

I'll be hanging around for a little while (just until I'm sure the bean's gonna stick)
All I have to say is: Green Tea Frozen Yoghurt!!! I had one 4 weeks ago and have been addicted ever since! That's the only thing that I did differently this month. And I think I BDed a little more than usual...

Congrats Pux! I hope I can join you in about 2 weeks. I think I actually O'd on cd 10. We'll see tomorrow if ff gives me ch's. But again Congrats and have a H&H9M!

Congrats Pux x

had a lot of EWCM yesterday x does that mean I OV'd?? hope so, we bd'd wednesday night & last night

I had every symptom going the last 2 cycles apart from sore boobies & got :bfn: or :witch: so this cycle the only symptom I'm looking for is sore jubblies because from reading on here that seems to be the big giveaway of a :bfp: everything else I shall dismiss
CD17 today x

hows everyone else doing? x

Mari - Stop encouraging my problem!!! :rofl: Glad we still get to see you!

reedy - I would say you are OV-ing or gearing up too keep shagging baby!! :sex:

Mom2pne - Havent seen you in aaaages!! Where have you been? Good luck for this cycle :dust:

Reedy: I'm not much of a CM girl.... I would rather pee on things! I luv sticks! I was temping too.. actually when I got my BFP I said to my husband: "Well at least I don't have to wake up at 6:30 on my days off!" But when the alarm went off at 6:30 to get my DH up, I just instictively grapped my thermometer and popped it in my mouth! Talk about a habit!!! I think I'll keep temping for a couple of weeks to make sure the LB sticks.

Samba: wait a couple of days before you test... you don't want to be pulling your hair out (like I did) trying to analyze lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->