BAW Sticky??

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Would you girls like a BAW sticky in here instead of one every day of the week nearly :lol:

Just a suggestion I'd be happy to do ;)

That would be fantastic. Thank you.

Oh what a wonderful idea! I can't speak for everyone else, but I would love to have the BAW sticky! Thank you!

Bored at Work. :rofl: we are very productive on the forums. not so much behind our desks. :rofl:

Im just being Nosey :rofl:

Yes I think it's a great idea! :)

Yeyyy wobs!!! That would be lovely. Thanks!

Everyone is welcome to come chat with us in BAW. in fact, most of the girls that do are TTC now. I'm hoping against hope they don't just disappear when they get their :bfp:s
WTT is good times, highly recommended, even if you aren't really there. :rofl:

Everyone is welcome to come chat with us in BAW. in fact, most of the girls that do are TTC now. I'm hoping against hope they don't just disappear when they get their :bfp:s

:wohoo: I'll have to pop in more often then! Thanks :D

And I guess I am officially WTT as I definitely want to start trying while Sam's still quite young, as it might take a long time again :D ...just don't know how long hubby will keep me waiting for :rofl: x

Looking forward to seeing you there sam's mum :) I love our little club and think i have a life time membership :rofl:

Thank you! Can I be BAH instead of BAW? :rofl: Not that I could ever get bored with my little man around, but he does like his loooong feeds (which is why I'm always on here!) x

Nah, I won't disappear! I'll still be posting in BAW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->