BAW Thursday - Almost There!

Nicky - Don't appologise. It's understandable that you're feeling down. That's what we are here for.

Ok, I'm back. Had a meeting.

Owo - actually I THINK it's something that may have downloaded itself because a window pops up that says Antivirus2009 and it automatically started scanning stuff. Now that same window pops up telling me to correct it.

Yeah, it does suck about my credits. I think I'm still going to keep going though. I already have my Associates, so I could really take my time getting the Bachelor's. I mean even when and if little beanie comes along, I can still take just 1 course if everything is too overwhelming.

You should go eat Owo! LOL

Hi girls

Sorry i haven't been around for ages - been feeling a bit poo!

Hope you are all ok?

Kerry - thanks for PMing me hun :hugs: xx

Hi Nicky :hi:

I've been feeling a bit down myself too. I actually cried a little last night. Not full blown hysterics, but the tears did start.
:hug::hugs:

Nicky - I hate to be the one who told you so.... But told you so!! We all like you too much to see you upset. Have you thought about doing something to mark the day? If it would make you feel better?

owo - please phone the docs.....unless you have a really evil doctor then there is no reason to deny you an early scan.....

It's not the docs I'm scared of it's the mean reception ladies. Who always have to know why you need to see someone.

Just say, "It's none of your business woman, I'm pregnant and I want a scan, just book it."

Do you want me to call the office for ya? :rofl: Of course, work might get upset about me calling England. :rofl::rofl:

Awwww chris :hug:. Do you want me to tell your FIL??

Excuse me MR but my friends really want a baby so do you mind closing your ears at night so they can get jiggy with it.

Seriously though what does DH say about it?

Thanks Buffy :hugs:

I've just been feeling sorry for myself lately as it's 3 months since I lost my little girl :cry: & I was hoping to be pregnant again by now.

Im thinking a lot of it will be down to hormones as :witch: is here (with a vengeance!) but she should be buzzing off anytime now so things can get back to normal I hope.

Sorry for putting a downer on your thread girls, I'll be happier tomorrow I promise! xx :hugs:

:hugs: I'm so sorry Nicky. :witch: hormones always do me in. I feel like a completely different person sometimes.

Awwww chris :hug:. Do you want me to tell your FIL??

Excuse me MR but my friends really want a baby so do you mind closing your ears at night so they can get jiggy with it.

Seriously though what does DH say about it?

:rofl: @ jiggy with it.

Well, FIL just had a procedure done (he's fine) so DH didn't want to ask him the other day when he just had the procedure (I don't know why that would have been a sure yes) so I have no idea when he's going to talk to him.

Seriously, I'm really considering just turkey basting myself after we :sex: :rofl:

owo - please phone the docs.....unless you have a really evil doctor then there is no reason to deny you an early scan.....

It's not the docs I'm scared of it's the mean reception ladies. Who always have to know why you need to see someone.

Just say, "It's none of your business woman, I'm pregnant and I want a scan, just book it."

Do you want me to call the office for ya? :rofl: Of course, work might get upset about me calling England. :rofl::rofl:

OK OK OK. I'll call them in the morning. Before you say why not now. My mobile phone battery is really low and it will cut out if i make a call and i'm not using my office phone to call them as i don't want to announce to the whole office yet.

Nicky...you're allowed to be down.....

i was writing a post to someone earlier on, trying to give words of comfort through her mc, and i was almost in tears myself (sat here at work, that wouldn't look very good).....

i was hoping to be pregnant by now as well......and if i'm not pregnant by September 23rd, then i really am going to be in such a bad way.......

and tomorrow - i am off to France on a booze cruise!

Nicky...you're allowed to be down.....

i was writing a post to someone earlier on, trying to give words of comfort through her mc, and i was almost in tears myself (sat here at work, that wouldn't look very good).....

i was hoping to be pregnant by now as well......and if i'm not pregnant by September 23rd, then i really am going to be in such a bad way.......

and tomorrow - i am off to France on a booze cruise!

Ohhhh...enjoy the booze cruise! :happydance: :drunk: :wine:

i feel sick now, with nerves i think.....i'm building myself up to :witch: far too much.....

have got stomach ache which is probably to do with :witch:....not due til Sunday though....

:hissy:

Thanks you guys :hugs:

I'll be back tomorrow with a smile i promise xx

i feel sick now, with nerves i think.....i'm building myself up to :witch: far too much.....

have got stomach ache which is probably to do with :witch:....not due til Sunday though....

:hissy:

Oh that sucks, I'm sorry :hugs:

buffycat- i forgot you mentioned about the booze cruise the other day. Have fun on that.

Nicky - I hate to be the one who told you so.... But told you so!! We all like you too much to see you upset. Have you thought about doing something to mark the day? If it would make you feel better?

Im busy choosing a memorial stone to go on her grave at the moment... (could be why i've been feeling so down) but you have to let the ground settle for a while before you can put a headstone up, so haven't sorted it before now.

I've found a really lovely teddy bear design so that's cheered me up a lot coz it's much more appropriate for a baby than a normal headstone.

I feel a lot happier now i've done something practical for her. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->