BAW Thursday - Almost There!

Nicky, I am so sorry :hugs: I can't even imagine what you must be going through.

Nicky - A teddy bear sounds much nicer than a normal headstone. Im glad that you feel better now you have chosen it. Will you have to wait much longer before you can put it up?

Buffycat - Enjoy the booze cruise. Lucky thing.

owo - Glad that you are going to call. I know that you are still probably nervous about it all. But I know that this bean is going to be a sticky one. I cant wait to see the scan pics when you have them done.

Is it just me or does anyone else still feel green with envy when you see the BFP announcements. (sorry owo, you know that I am really happy for you but I know you also understand).

oh very green...deep down i think i even growl and scream! am so pleased for the others though.....doesn't stop me asking 'when is it my turn' .....

Is it just me or does anyone else still feel green with envy when you see the BFP announcements. (sorry owo, you know that I am really happy for you but I know you also understand).

That's ok i understand. I wish you all could join me soon.
Kerry, Buffcat and Nicky i know how you feel, wondering when you will get a sticky bean. You all know how nervous i am that this one is a sticky one, hence my denial and not calling the doctors.

Yeah, I'm green with envy too when I read the BFP announcements and yet I keep reading them :dohh: They also make me want to cry. lol Not that I'm not happy for everyone. On the contrary, I'm very happy for everyone. Every woman has been in our position though, so I'm sure everyone can relate.

I'm with Kerry, Owo, I can't WAIT to see scan pics!! I LOVE looking at ultrasound pics!

Yeah, I'm green with envy too when I read the BFP announcements and yet I keep reading them :dohh: They also make me want to cry. lol Not that I'm not happy for everyone. On the contrary, I'm very happy for everyone. Every woman has been in our position though, so I'm sure everyone can relate.

I'm with Kerry, Owo, I can't WAIT to see scan pics!! I LOVE looking at ultrasound pics!

I can't wait to see scan pics either. MIL has already promised to pay for a 3D scan which is going to be soo cool.

Thanks Owo, I knew you'd understand.

Right girls.... No more messing around this is our month!!! Lets all get to it!! :sex:

Buffycat - Ive got everything crossed for you (apart from my legs!!) Hope that :witch: wont show her face.

Has anyone heard from baby.love today. I know she wasn't feeling to great.

Actually, it's strange. I thought I would be a jealous beast, but I am so excited and happy for all those :bfp:. Especially owo and PorkPie. Not even a stitch of jealousy.
I was actually just thinking about this this morning.

I think a lot of it is that, by being here, we get to be a part of it. We are like "BnB aunties" and it's going to be so exciting to hear about the pregancies, and hear about the babies. I can't wait for all of that.

I can't wait to see scan pics either. MIL has already promised to pay for a 3D scan which isn't going to be soo cool.

OMG! 3D scans are really cool!! I really can't wait to see those!!!!!

Hey Icrepka.

how are you hun. Not long til you join the darkside!! Im excited for you!!

Thanks Owo, I knew you'd understand.

Right girls.... No more messing around this is our month!!! Lets all get to it!! :sex:

Buffycat - Ive got everything crossed for you (apart from my legs!!) Hope that :witch: wont show her face.

Has anyone heard from baby.love today. I know she wasn't feeling to great.

No I haven't seen baby.love yet today.

It would be sooo wonderful if we could all get :bfp:together! Since I can't enjoy the experience with my biotch of a SIL, I can enjoy it with you wonderful ladies! :happydance:

Hey Icrepka.

I think I may have to put the "darkside" on hold for a little while. DH is starting to get worried about finances and he may start looking for another job. :cry: Oh well, just try to keep my chin up and know when it's my time it'll happen. We'll see.

(apart from my legs!!) :rofl:rofl:rofl:

well, i'm off home in about 20mins, need an early night as we are leaving at 630am tomorrow....gulp!

i'll be back on Monday, and either way, i will know by then.....

Hey Icrepka.

I think I may have to put the "darkside" on hold for a little while. DH is starting to get worried about finances and he may start looking for another job. :cry: Oh well, just try to keep my chin up and know when it's my time it'll happen. We'll see.

I'm sorry Icre! :hugs: But you have a wonderfully positive attitude about it! You never know though, ALOT can happen in 30 days!

Hey Icrepka.

oh hun. Let's hope DH doesn't put it off again. Doesn't he realise there is never going to be a perfect time. Hey we live in a one bedroom place and somehow have to save up the £5k or so needed for moving costs. Somehow we'll do it.

Buffycat - Have a super time. Can't wait to hear the news.

Icrepka - Oh dear hope that you dont have to put it off for too long if at all. I know how much you have been looking forward to it all.

(apart from my legs!!) :rofl:rofl:rofl:

well, i'm off home in about 20mins, need an early night as we are leaving at 630am tomorrow....gulp!

i'll be back on Monday, and either way, i will know by then.....

Bye Buffy! Have a wonderful wonderful cruise and keeping fingers crossed for your :bfp:

Buffycat - hope you have a fabulous time tomorrow and the weekend. Got my fingers crossed for you. Need another first tri buddy.

Hey Icrepka.

I'm sorry Icre! :hugs: But you have a wonderfully positive attitude about it! You never know though, ALOT can happen in 30 days!

We had a talk about it, and it was actually me saying that we can hold off if need be. He said that it may not be necessary. I am just preparing myself in case something happens. He is being very wonderful because he knows I want to start a family.
You are absolutely right about a lot happening in 30 days. He should be hearing about his raise by the end of August, and that will determine what happens. I am not changing my ticker til I know for sure what is going on. :blush:

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for you! I have a feeling you'll be TTC in 30 days! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->