BAW Thursday - Almost There!

I'm off home now.
Have a good evening everyone.

Alrighty, I'm going to lunch. Be back in an hour.

I am just in shock. I don't want to dampen the mood in here, but I am so shaken up by this story. It's all my co-workers can talk about and I am just heartbroken and anytime they say anything about it I get knots in my stomach and I want to start crying:

https://www.canada.com/windsorstar/news/story.html?id=5e5e949c-989a-47f7-86da-53801510af24

I can't believe it. It's so random and horrible.

read the first paragraph and then the browser screwed up........looks awful though....

omg.....just managed to read it......sent a a shiver down my spine.....that is so awful

Hey BAW folks...
So much for staying away... BIG NEWS LADIES!!!!

Think i got the faintest of lines with a FR test this afternoon...repeated it again and again and got same on them all...i'm in shock and still not entirely sure if it is or isnt...OH hasnt seen them yet....af due today and had loads of bfns in the run up to today so wasnt sure what was going on...had pains like af due so thought nothing of it.. was doing one last test this afternoon to put it to rest as had thoughts i was preggo this month very strongly...and a faint line appeared... couldnt believe it!!!!!!

Will do another test tomorrow morning with fmu...OH on his way home now...neither of us knows what to think or feel right now....all i do know is if it is a positive i will be made up!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for you all BAW girls.. thought you'd like to know the gossip...

oh doc,......that is such wonderful news!

fingers crossed that the line tomorrow is really dark for you!!!!!!!

big hugs!
:hugs:

That is awesome news Doc. I am so happy for you. :happydance:

I am just in shock. I don't want to dampen the mood in here, but I am so shaken up by this story. It's all my co-workers can talk about and I am just heartbroken and anytime they say anything about it I get knots in my stomach and I want to start crying:

https://www.canada.com/windsorstar/news/story.html?id=5e5e949c-989a-47f7-86da-53801510af24

I can't believe it. It's so random and horrible.

That's just awful! Sick sick people in this world.

Hey BAW folks...
So much for staying away... BIG NEWS LADIES!!!!

Think i got the faintest of lines with a FR test this afternoon...repeated it again and again and got same on them all...i'm in shock and still not entirely sure if it is or isnt...OH hasnt seen them yet....af due today and had loads of bfns in the run up to today so wasnt sure what was going on...had pains like af due so thought nothing of it.. was doing one last test this afternoon to put it to rest as had thoughts i was preggo this month very strongly...and a faint line appeared... couldnt believe it!!!!!!

Will do another test tomorrow morning with fmu...OH on his way home now...neither of us knows what to think or feel right now....all i do know is if it is a positive i will be made up!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed for you all BAW girls.. thought you'd like to know the gossip...

Tha't's fantastic news Doc! :happydance: Congratulations! Happy & Healthy 9

Look at this article: It's sooooooo cute!!!

https://news.aol.com/article/retrie...o/110278?icid=100214839x1206451822x1200350878

Look at this article: It's sooooooo cute!!!

https://news.aol.com/article/retrie...o/110278?icid=100214839x1206451822x1200350878

Thank you for that. I really needed to read something uplifting. That is so sweet.

Your welcome. I love to see stories like that. Animals are really amazing creatures!

Hi there,

Im back for a while. DF is cooking dinner.

Chris - Really like your new photo. You both look sooo happy. The article was cute too.

Icrepka - I couldnt believe what I was reading. How f-ed up is that. Horrid.

Chris - your pic is lovely! it's so nice to be able to put a face to you now!

Doc - congratulations hunni! Im so pleased for you xx

Hi there,

Im back for a while. DF is cooking dinner.

Chris - Really like your new photo. You both look sooo happy. The article was cute too.

Icrepka - I couldnt believe what I was reading. How f-ed up is that. Horrid.

Thank you! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->