BAW Wednesday (or it will be soon enough...)

we need to know your secret owo!

question, when did you test? (early/late).....

Yes Owo tell us..... pleeeeeeasse with a cherry on top!!

know what I love, sausage toasties with thai sweet chilli sauce on em!!! ROCK!!

Lisa - Not tried that one. But might give it a bash.. sounds yummy

Hmm ok well I am lucky and get very clear OV signs, loads of EWCM and OV Pains. So we dtd all the time i have it. Except this last month the last two days of EWCM DH was too tired, i guess we're lucky that spermies last a few days.
Of course DH thinks it's his super sperm and is feeling really good and manly about himself at the moment. As the two months we tried to get pregnant, last time which MC and this time it worked first month. OK you all have my permission to hate me.

oh great, now i'm really getting hungry!

Hmm ok well I am lucky and get very clear OV signs, loads of EWCM and OV Pains. So we dtd all the time i have it. Except this last month the last two days of EWCM DH was too tired, i guess we're lucky that spermies last a few days.
Of course DH thinks it's his super sperm and is feeling really good and manly about himself at the moment. As the two months we tried to get pregnant, last time which MC and this time it worked first month. OK you all have my permission to hate me.

we don't hate you, just very pleased for you!

did you do a hpt early or were you patient?

Ha ha ha ha :rofl: Typical man!!! :rofl: Now spinkle some of that lucky dust around here!! Just been sneaking a peek at your cycle buddy thread. You guys have had a good month!!!

I did the first test on a clearblue on the morning of CD28 and it was a faint +and then a digi in the evening of CD28 after i had held my pee for four hours without drinking anything.

Buffycat - When are you planning on testing?

Yeah the cyclebuddies group are looking good so far i think it's 3 :bfp: out of 12 with no :witch: yet for the rest of them.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
Is that enough dust i can give you more

Thanks Owo think thats enough dust for now!! :rofl: How is nicky doing haven't seen her for ages!! Might have to PM her to check. Thats 25% of you OMG!! with more to come I expect!! How super is that!!

Good Morning Ladies! :hi:

I'm at work almost a whole hour early! DH has to be in by 7:30 am (I start at 8)

I asked DH if you were going to have :sex: tonight and he said sure and then he's like you don't have to make an appt. lol So, I told him that I'm ovulating today (I think) so hopefully he won't pull out again. :dohh: Maybe he'll get to ask his dad tonight.

:rofl: Thanks Kerry! Kerry, go back to yesterday's BAW and you'll read about my saga. Was quite in a :hissy: mood yesterday.

I hope you feel better soon! Summer colds are the worst.

Morning Chris,

Fingers crossed DH stays put tonight and doesn't run for the hills.

Thank you very much Owo. DH is such a butthead.:dohh:

Chris - just read all about it!! How long are you planning on living with OH's dad for??
I know its bad but..... accidents do happen!! :devil:. I would feel so wierd asking FIL 'Hi there do you mind if your son and I shag each others brains out as we want to have a baby'. hmmmm :blush: Think that OH is struggling to work up the courage to ask.

Chris - just read all about it!! How long are you planning on living with OH's dad for??
I know its bad but..... accidents do happen!! :devil:. I would feel so wierd asking FIL 'Hi there do you mind if your son and I shag each others brains out as we want to have a baby'. hmmmm :blush: Think that OH is struggling to work up the courage to ask.

We'll probably be living with him for the rest of our lives. lol :rofl: About the "accidents"

DH already asked FIL about it, he wanted to think about it that was back in March and DH hasn't asked since. But you're right it IS really weird. "Hey Dad, Chris and I want to have a baby so if the house is rockin, don't come knockin :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: poor DH. I think you should just go for it anyway. Whats the worst that could happen. Am I really bad for suggesting it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->