BAW Wednesday (or it will be soon enough...)

:rofl: poor DH. I think you should just go for it anyway. Whats the worst that could happen. Am I really bad for suggesting it?

No not at all! Please, every time that he's pulled out for the last year I have always hoped that one of the little guys got away. :blush: I'm in agreement with you that we should just go for it anyway. DH is such a procrastinator and I think he thinks things through too much sometimes.

Why do men have to be so practical!! :rofl: I hope that he gets over it tonight!! Best of luck

practical - you have got to be joking! my DH is the most impractical person!

eg start a new 'project' without finishing the last one off!

Buffycat - Maybe you should introduce him to Chris's DH!!

Velcro!! Now thats an idea. Did you see the thread about the mooncup and it being used after dtd??? To stop the :sperm: falling out!! :rofl: Thats an idea!!

Velcro!! Now thats an idea. Did you see the thread about the mooncup and it being used after dtd??? To stop the :sperm: falling out!! :rofl: Thats an idea!!

Yes I did see that! :rofl: Pretty crafty! :rofl:

Ok, I'm a little cornfused.

I've been having definite OV pain the past 2 or 3 days. But my CM has been white and not really stretchy. When I used an online OV calculator, it said my fertile window should be July 30-Aug. 4th. So, do you actually OV when you feel the OV pain or does that mean that OV will be happening in the next couple of days?

Chris - Im really not sure thats why Im using OPK's this month. Maybe post on TTC section I bet someone would be able to help.

I'll go check it out. Thanks!

How's the cold coming along?

Chris - i never f'eel' OV.......i end up using opks.......

Still feeling like shite. DF is home now and gone to sunbathe in the garden. But I can't be bothered.

I can't wait to start using my OPk's what day do you start from buffy??

I think that I get them but using the OPK's aswell will confirm whether they actually are OV pains or my imagination! :rofl:

Its hot here but not 90 degrees

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->