• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BAW Wednesday!!

Ohh sorry your having a bad time with the :witch: hope she buggers off soon!!

Hi Tracy,

That was a really interesting read. don't you just hate it when your boss is lurking and you can't get on the web. :dohh:

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for that!! Was very interesting might look more into it. Isn't our body amazing !!

Good Morning Ladies, (at least it's morning where I am)

So, some randomness for you. I was sick of getting my hair trimmed, so I bought myself hair trimmers. Did my hair last night, and it's shorter than normal, but I am able to do it in this spiky pixie style that I love. I have a feeling it's going to be an interesting day.

Icrepka
Check you out!! Sexy bunny! You'll have to take a photo so we can see it. !!
I hope that your day is FABULOUS!!

Good Morning Ladies, (at least it's morning where I am)

So, some randomness for you. I was sick of getting my hair trimmed, so I bought myself hair trimmers. Did my hair last night, and it's shorter than normal, but I am able to do it in this spiky pixie style that I love. I have a feeling it's going to be an interesting day.

Hiya,

You are so brave, i would never cut my own hair. in fact it has been 9 months since i had my hair cut at all. It is long and just flops down my back. No matter what myself or a hairdresser does it just has a mind of its own.

I thought long and hard about it before I did it, but I couldn't justify paying $40 to get my hair trimmed everytime when getting a trimmer was only $20. I mentally prepared myself for it just in case it turned out bad as well. But it didn't, so YAY. I will try to find my camera so that I can take pics for you.

Icrepka

Cool can't wait to see them.

Owo Do you have pics??

hi everyone..!

been busy with work this morning (how rude is that?!) am working from my parents house today as have car MOT at garage round corner - do hope that isn't going to be expensive!

re hair cut....i love having mine done...though at 35pounds each time, i don't go very often!

:)

hello!!!!!:)

feeling happier today....! not quite a 'tigger' mood.....but positive!

what's new with you?!

OV pains and feeling quite sleepy, busier day at work which is better. Ohhh and new phone arrived today. Its the new LG secret its dead sexy. DF is also back tonight so might see if I can my head around :sex: without condoms. !!

OV pains and feeling quite sleepy, busier day at work which is better. Ohhh and new phone arrived today. Its the new LG secret its dead sexy. DF is also back tonight so might see if I can my head around :sex: without condoms. !!

I hope you can too. I want to see you get a good sticky :bfp:

:cry: Thanks Icrepka. That made me feel a bit tearful. Im so glad Ive got such lovely buddies... Genuinely from the bottom of my heart. It means more to me because I know that its sincere.

BIG :hug: to you all

think positive......wishing lots of baby dust and glue for everyone here...

(i'm now 2/31....eek i have so long to wait!)

:grr:

Buffycat,

We'll keep you entertained until then!!

you're going to have to, else i wil end up resorting to revision!

hum, i need some munchies......all this hard work is building up an appetite....!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"