• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bbq ideas

RubyLouise

Mum to 2 girls
Reaction score
Im doing a bbq for 9 people this Sunday.

I will be doing the usual burgers, sausages and im thinking of doing chicken and chorizo on those kebab sticks.

Can i have idea's of what else to do please? X

You could do veg kebabs with tomatoes, red onion, baby corn, peppers, pineapple etc. You can bbq corn on the cob too yum!!! xx

Check out some recipes here - https://www.foodnetwork.co.uk/recipe/bbq-dish--bbq-dish.html

I've used a few and love them.

Jacket potatoes, bbq'd courgette, veg kebabs, potato salad, pork chops, glazed chicken, ribs.
Mmm I'm hungry now haha.
Hope you have a good time! xx

Vegetable and halloumi skewers are lush, and pork steaks maybe with a spice rub? And marinated king prawn skewers - yum!

10:40am and now I want bbq!

I agree with the banana and choc. Yum. Also, salmon on bbq is nice! In fact I second all of the above suggestions.

I'm hungry for bbq! Lol. Xx

How would you do the banana and chocolate, like on a skewer? How do you get chocolate buttons on a skewer without snapping them :wacko:

1, Get Banana with peel on
2, slice down peel
3, insert choc buttons in slit
4, wrap in foil
5, place over bbq for 5 mins
6, enjoy and get a choc beard! :haha:

K I feel stupid now :blush:
But that sounds amazing! Think I'll be breaking out the BBQ this weekend after this thread :haha:

Or you can unpeel the banana, roll it in sugar then put it in foil with the choc buttons! :flower:

1, Get Banana with peel on
2, slice down peel
3, insert choc buttons in slit
4, wrap in foil
5, place over bbq for 5 mins
6, enjoy and get a choc beard! :haha:

yummmm, this is the best bit of a bbq! u can also use the fun sized mars bars etc instead of choc buttons. its a bit sickly when you get to your 3rd one though.. xx

Once you get past 5 you get use to it though right? :haha:

I only had a BBQ Sunday just gone.... Now I want another!

We had the usual sausages burgers etc

We also had periperi marinated pork steaks from asda, koftie kebabs, mango and lime chicken kebabs, chilli jam marinated kebabs

Ooooo and then big melted marshmellows on sticks

Yum! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"