BBs did not hurt first pregnancy - but killing me second...??

SBBaby

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

In my first pregnancy I don't remember having sore boobs at all. In this pregnancy they're so sore. Every time I pick up my DD it's like ughh the soreness of her pressing on them. Is this normal? Any of you have same thing?

1st bub very sore, 1st symptom. 2nd bub not at all, 3rd bub again 1st symptom and this bub they only started to feel sore a week ago lol every pregnancy is different :)

Yup that has happened to me too within various pg. This time they even grew before the other times. So weird, as I am used to them growing at the end.

Yeah mine are much more sore this pregnancy. They are bigger as well. I noticed my colostrum came in around 18 weeks so I think that makes it worse.

Same here. Mine were fine first time round but this time they are so sore!

Same here! First symptom this time, but they didn't hurt at all with my first.

You all make me feel so much better! Thank you! I asked a few friends and they all said they either didn't have soreness at ALL any pregnancies or it was only their first pregnancy. It's so odd this time. It's probably my number one complaint! Because when you get sore BBs because of period when you're not pregnant it sucks but you know it will go away. This time I'm like... great.. do I get this for the next six months as well! Ugh. Thank you so much again.

I'm the other way round! Mine hurt sooooo bad with my first like I literally gave up on bras. Now they only started to hurt a bit mainly if I lay on them they feel achey, nothing compared to my first though.

I don't wear bras now because they feel tight which doesn't help with the MS right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->