Bbs were sore yesterday, now barely at all?

Bubbles1088

Reaction score
Ok ladies I know there are a lot of posts about symptoms waxing and waning, but I guess I just need to ease my mind a little.

I am 3w6d today, 4w tomorrow, so it is still very early. My bbs have been swollen for awhile now and just really started to get sore to the touch on the sides yesterday. This morning I woke up and they aren't really sore but are still swollen. I POAS (FRER) this morning and I got a darker line than yesterday morning, in fact, almost as dark as the control line, so it seems that all is well, but of course I am worried.

Anyone with similar experience want to share? I'd really appreciate it! Once I stop worrying about one thing, I start worrying about another. :/

I'm 4w1d and boobs were very sore last night . Did a clear blue digital yesterday and got 1-2 weeks . They are not overly sensitive . Boobs were not sore this morning . Did another digital and got 2-3 weeks . Boobs are back sore now again this evening . Think it just comes and goes :)

I'm 4w1d and boobs were very sore last night . Did a clear blue digital yesterday and got 1-2 weeks . They are not overly sensitive . Boobs were not sore this morning . Did another digital and got 2-3 weeks . Boobs are back sore now again this evening . Think it just comes and goes :)

Thank you for the reply! This actually eases my mind quite a bit. I have problems with anxiety so every little thing makes me worry! I am trying not to though for the sake of the little bean and my (and DH's) sanity.

Anyone else? More experience stories are more than welcome! :flower:

I was freaked out because one day I'd be 100% sure I was pregnant, simply based off the symptoms and the next day...there was nothing. They come and go. I've learned to love it because honestly, who wants sore boobs every day? I sure don't! :)

Congrats and all the best!

I was freaked out because one day I'd be 100% sure I was pregnant, simply based off the symptoms and the next day...there was nothing. They come and go. I've learned to love it because honestly, who wants sore boobs every day? I sure don't! :)

Congrats and all the best!

Seriously, can I hug you? :hugs: This made me feel loads better. Noticing a tiny bit of soreness again now. My brain. Ugh, I just wish I could shut it off sometimes!

:hugs:

Baby brain, it's fun isn't it!? This site is fantastic in the sense that you can post all your fears and symptoms and someone's bound to have either shared them or can give you a bit of advice to help put you at ease. Glad I could help! :happydance:

Today I'm glad the MS is abated. YAY!

Don't worry about symptoms. With my daughter all I had was tiredness and once and awhile sore boobs. I often joked if it weren't for us trying and the growing bump, we'd never have known.

This one I am tired all the time (which is nothing new) on and off sore boobs. Friday night my god they hurt like a (insert what you'd like). Now they are completely fine and don't hurt.

Same with my nausea. I didn't have it with my daughter, but this go around I get hit every few days with it. I have only dry heaved once and have not thrown up yet.

Symptoms will come and they will go. Do not freak out if you have very few do not freak out if you have a lot. Symptoms do not indicate one way or the other how your pregnancy is going.

With my BO/MMC (10 weeks) I was tired and on and off sore boobs (similar to my daughter pregnancy though this was my first one). Then my friend in real life three times now she has had every symptom in the book and has miscarriage three times. She had all the symptoms up until she started to bleed between 10 and 13 weeks.

Today you are pregnant. Best advice I can give you is to take it one day at a time and enjoy today. Congrats on your pregnancy.

Squish- Glad your MS isn't around today! Blech I am not looking forward to that (sometimes get a little nauseous now, hope it doesn't get worse but it probably will haha)

Butterflywolf- That seems to be the common consensus, that symptoms do not really indicate how your pregnancy is going. It's funny you say to take it a day at a time; I had that exact thought yesterday when anxieties started trying to creep up! It is a good thing to keep in mind though I am not always so good at it. I am trying though!

I am feeling better now, been saying positive mantras in my head and of course you ladies are helping to put me at ease! Thank you! :hugs:

Happened to me first trimester allll the time. Don't worry!

Thanks again guys! They are a bit sore again now. I think wearing a bra makes them more sore. Doesn't help that my bras feel tight now!

I'm 7 weeks, and since I first found out my boobs have been sore off and on randomly. Yesterday they were killing me, today so far they're fine.

I'm 7 weeks, and since I first found out my boobs have been sore off and on randomly. Yesterday they were killing me, today so far they're fine.

Thank you! My bbs are sore again today. So weird how the symptoms come and go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->