BBSS where to buy....

A

anothersquish

I want a couple more....I would buy preloved but they never sodding come with inserts and I have run out of inserts :wacko: so new it is (bah!) however I dont want to be paying too much for them...
suggestions on postcard!

Someone on CNT is selling a medium blue camo ss with inserts? £12
https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=40431

Or do you need small?

noo smalls no good anymore, hes a fattie and has suddenly developed massive chunky thighs out of nowhere! Looking at mediums and any large ones that happen to appear cheaply.
Gutted I didnt buy any when FYP had them at £10 each....that'll teach me!

noo smalls no good anymore, hes a fattie and has suddenly developed massive chunky thighs out of nowhere! Looking at mediums and any large ones that happen to appear cheaply.
Gutted I didnt buy any when FYP had them at £10 each....that'll teach me!

£10!! When was that? Bargain!

Otherwise here seems to be cheapest

https://www.stratfordnappies.co.uk/shop-blueberries.htm

HTH xx

I was going to say Stratford Nappies too- their postage is super cheap... free over £50 or £1.50 I think.

Squish, are you saving all your best nappies for the 'next' Squish??x

there aint gonna be no next squish....well there isnt suposed to be.....
will have to part with the small nappies at some point though, I have slowly culled a few. The ones that seem to be fitting him the longest are the Ittis, which is odd because it seems everyone elses babies grow out of them first! Though he easily wears both small and medium Ittis and they both fit him great (hes wearing a medium Moo AIO itti right now).

oh i just added mine to my store late last night actually. Mine are £19.25 - price slightly reflective of the fact that as there are so many i don't hold the full range in stock so may take a day longer than normal to disptach.

um but I can only get one this week....and I cant choooooooseeeee.....I want a zebra and a tanzanite and a cheetah....hmph....

:haha: sorry i'm no help i'm rubbish at pickin too!

the solution of course is to find more things to sell so I can buy all three :)

he has several, he might well cry if I sell them though....hes rather protective over his Xbox thing but he never plays it, its in the attic!

Stratford nappies do a discount if you pay via cheque or bank transfer too. I recently bought some flip inserts from them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->