BBT all over the place

madkitty

Reaction score
Am really confused with my BBTs at the moment-I'm in my 2ww and as normal am waking up like clockwork at 3am take my bbt and it's high around 36.8 but then when I take it at wake up time at 6:30 it's dropped to about 36.65/7. In previous months I have adjusted it at 3am and taken it again at wake up and it's been spot on. I'm confused now at what temp I should be recording?

as long as youve had a block of sleep, only record the one temp ok xx

You have to temp at the same time every morning or else it will be inaccurate. 30 minutes can sometimes make a +- .1 difference. Record the one closest to your regular temping time.

Thats where I'm confused as my awake temps are at my cover line-I've always adjusted them in the past if I took temp earlier but it doesn't seem to be matching up this month

I'm new to temping and mines all over the place too it seems

Thats where I'm confused as my awake temps are at my cover line-I've always adjusted them in the past if I took temp earlier but it doesn't seem to be matching up this month

What do you mean you're "awake" temps?

I'm new to temping and mines all over the place too it seems

Yours is pretty normal. I noticed you have a few open dots, try really hard to temp at the same time each morning, it will make it so much easier to understand! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->